Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

good looks on the new pics...
pimp.gif

This.

Sadly I know I'll buy these and only wear them a couple of times just like the freshwaters and volts
eyes.gif
Really, I have to try NOT to wear my freshwaters and volts too much so I don't beat them to the ground, like most of the time I have to make an effort to wear other kicks, so the more of these in sick colorways the better.  Might get two pairs of the reds.

pimp.gif

This.

Sadly I know I'll buy these and only wear them a couple of times just like the freshwaters and volts
eyes.gif
Really, I have to try NOT to wear my freshwaters and volts too much so I don't beat them to the ground, like most of the time I have to make an effort to wear other kicks, so the more of these in sick colorways the better.  Might get two pairs of the reds.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

pimp.gif

This.

eyes.gif

Well my freshwaters are a size 10 and I would prefer a 9.5 so that's why I don't really wear them and when I usually go to put them on I end up throwing on my dr. doom foam pros. As far as the volts I sometimes forget I have them and whenever I have on a blue tee I just throw on some other blue shoes. These will get more wear since I don't have any red shoes though.

pimp.gif

This.

eyes.gif

Well my freshwaters are a size 10 and I would prefer a 9.5 so that's why I don't really wear them and when I usually go to put them on I end up throwing on my dr. doom foam pros. As far as the volts I sometimes forget I have them and whenever I have on a blue tee I just throw on some other blue shoes. These will get more wear since I don't have any red shoes though.

pimp.gif

This.

eyes.gif

i havent worn my freshwaters or volts...these may have the same fate...but in my defense, its difficult to put on a brand new pair of kicks when you have a lot of other pairs just laying around....

pimp.gif

This.

eyes.gif

i havent worn my freshwaters or volts...these may have the same fate...but in my defense, its difficult to put on a brand new pair of kicks when you have a lot of other pairs just laying around....

Back
Top Bottom