roll.gif

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

speaking of that $%$, who dat?
nerd.gif

Alayah Sashu... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wonder if these sellout right away or sell out over time..they will have a restock like they did with freshwaters, black/red, and now platinums..

its kinda weird goin in the mall and STILL seeing freshwaters out

i wonder if these sellout right away or sell out over time..they will have a restock like they did with freshwaters, black/red, and now platinums..

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

nerd.gif

I Havent Seen Freshwaters In Stores Since June... These Are Gonna Probably Sell Pretty Well. Alotta Dudes Been Talkin Bout These... Its Hard To Go Wrong With A Red/Black/Silver Colorway.  

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

nerd.gif

I Havent Seen Freshwaters In Stores Since June... These Are Gonna Probably Sell Pretty Well. Alotta Dudes Been Talkin Bout These... Its Hard To Go Wrong With A Red/Black/Silver Colorway.  

holy crap those are hard!....makes me wonder what da hell was nike thinking taking nearly 15 years to retro em...

even makes me wonder why they kept griffey's PEs from Cincinnati for so damn long...
laugh.gif

holy crap those are hard!....makes me wonder what da hell was nike thinking taking nearly 15 years to retro em...

even makes me wonder why they kept griffey's PEs from Cincinnati for so damn long...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom