Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I like these a lot. I'm not a big fan of red, but I'll get these when they hit outlets.
i dunno bout these making it to outlets.....only reason other colors have is because nike re-stocked em to death.

season of the sickness!!!
pimp.gif

I'm mad these sold out already on early release sites and i couldn't find one size 12
tired.gif
. I'll be awaiting for them

I'm mad these sold out already on early release sites and i couldn't find one size 12
tired.gif
. I'll be awaiting for them

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I like these a lot. I'm not a big fan of red, but I'll get these when they hit outlets.
i dunno bout these making it to outlets.....only reason other colors have is because nike re-stocked em to death.
I expect Nike to do the same with these

I expect Nike to do the same with these

Yea these are really nice. Gonna have to cop these to go with the Fresh Waters and my Grey and Marine Blues. Still need the Volt's.

Yea these are really nice. Gonna have to cop these to go with the Fresh Waters and my Grey and Marine Blues. Still need the Volt's.

sneeks geek did a review and he said they arent the same material as previous releases.. i love that material used from the first retro, cant wait to see thwm in person

sneeks geek did a review and he said they arent the same material as previous releases.. i love that material used from the first retro, cant wait to see thwm in person

holy crap those are hard!....makes me wonder what da hell was nike thinking taking nearly 15 years to retro em...

even makes me wonder why they kept griffey's PEs from Cincinnati for so damn long...
laugh.gif

holy crap those are hard!....makes me wonder what da hell was nike thinking taking nearly 15 years to retro em...

even makes me wonder why they kept griffey's PEs from Cincinnati for so damn long...
laugh.gif

Fakes up on ebay. And all I know is, the midsole/bubbles on them puts the real ones to S H A M E.
!B+SGOkw!2k~%24(KGrHqIOKiQEz7ZC9ZTMBM+JHz1ok!~~0_12.JPG

!B+SGUHw!2k~%24(KGrHqMOKjMEzKOGE8KJBM+JIbgNhg~~0_12.JPG

Fakes up on ebay. And all I know is, the midsole/bubbles on them puts the real ones to S H A M E.
!B+SGOkw!2k~%24(KGrHqIOKiQEz7ZC9ZTMBM+JHz1ok!~~0_12.JPG

!B+SGUHw!2k~%24(KGrHqMOKjMEzKOGE8KJBM+JIbgNhg~~0_12.JPG

Back
Top Bottom