Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

these red griffs are NICE. Dont know how people are saying nomos are nicer. Griffeys >>>>> Nomos easily. style and quality seem much better.

Originally Posted by jretro23

damnit man, i'm loving these. my pockets are about to start hurting.
Stores are getting 40-60 pairs, so no worries.

Shhhhh.  They'll even be "restocks" already scheduled for summer.   
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

damnit man, i'm loving these. my pockets are about to start hurting.
Stores are getting 40-60 pairs, so no worries.

Shhhhh.  They'll even be "restocks" already scheduled for summer.   
smokin.gif

These might do well even with the Allstars 13's coming out on the same day. I know all the Kids in the DMV will get those over the 13's because of the color.

These might do well even with the Allstars 13's coming out on the same day. I know all the Kids in the DMV will get those over the 13's because of the color.

With the 13s releasing the same day, im sure the servers of eastbay, footaction and footlocker will have a complete meltdown.

With the 13s releasing the same day, im sure the servers of eastbay, footaction and footlocker will have a complete meltdown.

Originally Posted by richyung412

am i the only one who thinks these are over rated??? Id rather have the red Nomo's
I agree with you 100%...and thats just because i feel the only griffeys needed are the freshwaters and volts...but to each his own..

Red Nomos
pimp.gif
>>>>>>Red Griffeys.

Originally Posted by richyung412

am i the only one who thinks these are over rated??? Id rather have the red Nomo's
I agree with you 100%...and thats just because i feel the only griffeys needed are the freshwaters and volts...but to each his own..

Red Nomos
pimp.gif
>>>>>>Red Griffeys.

Back
Top Bottom