Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

not copping 2 pairs of feet this sat. that said these > playoffs.
pimp.gif

I got my pair from PYS about a week and a half ago. I will tell you this I have never been stopped and asked about my kicks so many times. Almost every corner I turned someone was asking about them how to get them when they com out.

These are def some neck breakers.

I got my pair from PYS about a week and a half ago. I will tell you this I have never been stopped and asked about my kicks so many times. Almost every corner I turned someone was asking about them how to get them when they com out.

These are def some neck breakers.

This will be my second cop (first Jordan 3 WHT/Cement) of the year and I will be skipping the playoff's.  With so many retros coming out looks like the playoff's will be the casualty of the war in my pocket.

This will be my second cop (first Jordan 3 WHT/Cement) of the year and I will be skipping the playoff's.  With so many retros coming out looks like the playoff's will be the casualty of the war in my pocket.

i made da right decision coppin these over da jordans...these are SMOKIN in NYC da way they apparently smoked outta all da online retailers...

only way these are going on sale is if they restock em to death like da other colors...it was a PAIN to find em.

i made da right decision coppin these over da jordans...these are SMOKIN in NYC da way they apparently smoked outta all da online retailers...

only way these are going on sale is if they restock em to death like da other colors...it was a PAIN to find em.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

MAN, YOU be tripping with some of your post.

You my dude and all, but there is an ENTIRE WORLD outside of NYC my dude.

laugh.gif

I don't get comparing these to the XIIIs anyway.  An o.g. color never retroed > retro+ color of any sort.

These are a GR beyond a GR.  Expect to see these on sale like the silver/blacks and freshwaters, because they WILL be making another batch of these.

Confirmed.

When I said this about the "QS" black silvers 9 months in advance, I got shunned.

Take it for what it's worth.  No need to pay retail for these...

It's always that initial "hype"... What I call the smoke screen... then... they sit.

it was a PAIN to find em.
BEFORE the official release date?  Really? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

MAN, YOU be tripping with some of your post.

You my dude and all, but there is an ENTIRE WORLD outside of NYC my dude.

laugh.gif

I don't get comparing these to the XIIIs anyway.  An o.g. color never retroed > retro+ color of any sort.

These are a GR beyond a GR.  Expect to see these on sale like the silver/blacks and freshwaters, because they WILL be making another batch of these.

Confirmed.

When I said this about the "QS" black silvers 9 months in advance, I got shunned.

Take it for what it's worth.  No need to pay retail for these...

It's always that initial "hype"... What I call the smoke screen... then... they sit.

it was a PAIN to find em.
BEFORE the official release date?  Really? 
laugh.gif

well if these and/or playoffs can be had on sale later down the road, that just means i get doubles on da cheap.

i forsee my ndc cart saying griffey max, playoff 13, playoff 13 gs, playoff 13 toddler size sometime around midnight.

Back
Top Bottom