Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

I went to Smith haven mall in Long island today  Footlocker and Footaction got these Cincy Griffey Max 1's in FSR. I copped 1 for myself

I went to Smith haven mall in Long island today  Footlocker and Footaction got these Cincy Griffey Max 1's in FSR. I copped 1 for myself

those customs are sick..i still haven't rocked mine cuz it jus seems like its too much grey on the shoe...what did u use to customize those..?

those customs are sick..i still haven't rocked mine cuz it jus seems like its too much grey on the shoe...what did u use to customize those..?

Those custom Orions are miles ahead of the released version. So fresh. Wish I had skills to pull something like that off.

Those custom Orions are miles ahead of the released version. So fresh. Wish I had skills to pull something like that off.

Yup, the OG color-blocking is crucial for the AGM1 in my opinion. All one color on the upper just doesn't work. Me and swaynomics were on that same wavelength with the orions 
wink.gif
 I knew I was gonna alter them from the moment I saw the first pics. I just added a few other details.
oqvnzl.jpg

a81v9.jpg

If these red ones are still around in a while, I may get them eventually. I definitely like the looks of them, just don't know how much I would wear them (I do wish the strap was red though)

Yup, the OG color-blocking is crucial for the AGM1 in my opinion. All one color on the upper just doesn't work. Me and swaynomics were on that same wavelength with the orions 
wink.gif
 I knew I was gonna alter them from the moment I saw the first pics. I just added a few other details.
oqvnzl.jpg

a81v9.jpg

If these red ones are still around in a while, I may get them eventually. I definitely like the looks of them, just don't know how much I would wear them (I do wish the strap was red though)

Originally Posted by manslayer

So these never gonna hit NDC? What's the story behind that?

THIS....... Been Waiting For These To Show Up For WEEKS Now...... Kinnda Startin' To Get A Bit Peev'd
mad.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

So these never gonna hit NDC? What's the story behind that?

THIS....... Been Waiting For These To Show Up For WEEKS Now...... Kinnda Startin' To Get A Bit Peev'd
mad.gif

Eastbay had a size 9 so I ordered that with the quickness! Went ahead and added the $3.99 for the double box. SMH, Eastbay should be double boxing anyway. S'all good.

Eastbay had a size 9 so I ordered that with the quickness! Went ahead and added the $3.99 for the double box. SMH, Eastbay should be double boxing anyway. S'all good.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

wink.gif
oqvnzl.jpg

a81v9.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

wink.gif
oqvnzl.jpg

a81v9.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

these sold much faster in the chicago area than i initially predicted. thank god i get the chance to cop these and the playoff 13s next week for 30% off.

Back
Top Bottom