Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Damn, just got back from a sweep of my spots and thought I'd be able to catch these on sale somewhere...nope! Out of 4 stores, 1 had a size 14 for Retail...dang. I'll just have to get my 12 from NYC at regular price.

I copped from my Local footaction last sunday.. used my 30 off coupon and got them for around 120.. still plenty of sizes left. I had to do a lot of searching for these.. A lot of footlockers told me they shipped them back to Nike.

I copped from my Local footaction last sunday.. used my 30 off coupon and got them for around 120.. still plenty of sizes left. I had to do a lot of searching for these.. A lot of footlockers told me they shipped them back to Nike.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Copped mines last night and broke them out today. Couldn't wait. These are too clean!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Clean. .

got mines for $110 after tax a few weeks ago. I must say these are the sexiest Griffeys released yet, even topping the Volts (dont shoot me, Im just a huge fan of red). Also got the Playoffs for 30% off too the same day. And this week, im going to get the Bordeauxs for 30% off.

4cba6150e8fcc4385fda577ad88dcbec.jpg

got mines for $110 after tax a few weeks ago. I must say these are the sexiest Griffeys released yet, even topping the Volts (dont shoot me, Im just a huge fan of red). Also got the Playoffs for 30% off too the same day. And this week, im going to get the Bordeauxs for 30% off.

4cba6150e8fcc4385fda577ad88dcbec.jpg

Nice pics above guys... I thoroughly enjoyed wearing these the first time I broke 'em out. Definitely going to have to pull them out again in the near future.

Nice pics above guys... I thoroughly enjoyed wearing these the first time I broke 'em out. Definitely going to have to pull them out again in the near future.

how lazy do u gotta be to do this? 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  at whoever packaged this

FMbeM.jpg

DbmOs.jpg

XViuS.jpg

Spoiler [+]
at least fl hooked it up with a gift card after i called
smokin.gif

how lazy do u gotta be to do this? 
indifferent.gif