Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by ninjahood

told cats these were gonna sell well...
i haven't checked on this thread for a while, to be honest. i had no idea when they were coming out, but i have to ease up on my spending anyway.

i haven't checked on this thread for a while, to be honest. i had no idea when they were coming out, but i have to ease up on my spending anyway.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just stock locate them..i'm sure some footlocker in the United States has them..
That is actually what I did, especially with that $30 off $100 promotion.
I was able to land some AM 90 Infrareds for cheap, and they ordered my Girffeys as well....only to get a call a few days later saying they were unavailable. Did another search and no luck. 

Just stock locate them..i'm sure some footlocker in the United States has them..
I was able to land some AM 90 Infrareds for cheap, and they ordered my Girffeys as well....only to get a call a few days later saying they were unavailable. Did another search and no luck. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

At all or just in your size?

laugh.gif
You ain't never lie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by njavier03

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Sorry if was already posted but can somebody post the SKU# for the White/Black/Varsity Red's too?
flightclub and pys has skus listed with the shoes.

Skus and style numbers are two different things.

Originally Posted by njavier03

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Sorry if was already posted but can somebody post the SKU# for the White/Black/Varsity Red's too?
flightclub and pys has skus listed with the shoes.

Skus and style numbers are two different things.

Can you do this over the phone or do you have to go to the store?

Can you do this over the phone or do you have to go to the store?

This.

30t6p3b.gif

Painfully Forced Myself To Pass... Should Have Never Picked Upp The Hot Reds When They Restocked...
mad.gif

This.

30t6p3b.gif

Painfully Forced Myself To Pass... Should Have Never Picked Upp The Hot Reds When They Restocked...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

My size, shops in NYC have some of the larger sizes though.

Originally Posted by PTone

My size, shops in NYC have some of the larger sizes though.

Back
Top Bottom