Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by ninjahood

told cats these were gonna sell well...

You also said NYC AIN'T co-signing electric green pros champ........... and then you backtracked.

You also said NYC AIN'T co-signing electric green pros champ........... and then you backtracked.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

technically they still aren't...i can go right now and buy a pair from footlocker...try doing that with pewters or copper pennys...

I flipped on em, not NY

Originally Posted by Deuce King

technically they still aren't...i can go right now and buy a pair from footlocker...try doing that with pewters or copper pennys...

I flipped on em, not NY

these are half size small. im so mad....cause i love this shoe. can't get rid of it gotta keep it now..will only occasionally wear, and if i get any other AGM 1 it will be in an 11.5

these are half size small. im so mad....cause i love this shoe. can't get rid of it gotta keep it now..will only occasionally wear, and if i get any other AGM 1 it will be in an 11.5

surprisingly in the 3 states ive been too since i got them in march in dc ive only seen 1 person with them on..and that was in Cleveland  

surprisingly in the 3 states ive been too since i got them in march in dc ive only seen 1 person with them on..and that was in Cleveland  

these were all over here in new orleans....i still feel these are a half size small but i may be able to make them work. the AGM 2 is not popping here, or i haven't seen them yet.

i've never seen the freshwater 1s here either. it seems to me that a lof of people here are either new sneaker heads or just trend followers for the new hot shoe.

wondering what will happen with the emerald AGM 1...i hope NDC carries it.

these were all over here in new orleans....i still feel these are a half size small but i may be able to make them work. the AGM 2 is not popping here, or i haven't seen them yet.

i've never seen the freshwater 1s here either. it seems to me that a lof of people here are either new sneaker heads or just trend followers for the new hot shoe.

wondering what will happen with the emerald AGM 1...i hope NDC carries it.

Back
Top Bottom