Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Just got my tracking number from PYS.com 
pimp.gif
Same here...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by greyling22

Look what I just saw on SneakerNews GS only....( I pulled the trigger on PYS as well. These were the last colorway I wanted. I have the freshwaters/volts/orions already)

nike-air-griffey-max-1-gs-black-spark-white-available-01.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-1-gs-black-spark-white-available-02.jpg
these got "big blacks chicks in fordham road BX" written all over em
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Look what I just saw on SneakerNews GS only....( I pulled the trigger on PYS as well. These were the last colorway I wanted. I have the freshwaters/volts/orions already)

laugh.gif
sick.gif

ya crazy if ya think these are gonna sit. 
laugh.gif

NO new color in da griffeys have sat until they re-stocked them sans da grey model, and all black.

da mariners/freshwaters flew out, same with volts, same with hot reds....then nike restocked em to death.

laugh.gif

NO new color in da griffeys have sat until they re-stocked them sans da grey model, and all black.

da mariners/freshwaters flew out, same with volts, same with hot reds....then nike restocked em to death.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

agree..the freshwaters and volts didn't sit until the restocks..i think this colorway is in the top 3 colorways for this shoe which means that these are gunna go fast IMO but they might sit for a bit only cause of what els is coming out the same time..
and keep in mind that the EMERALDS are coming back out too!
pimp.gif
 but prolly wont cop since after these im gunna have 3 of the AGM1s..not to mention the 2s are coming back out too and also the air max JRs...jeeze FINALLY nike is releasing more griffey stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

agree..the freshwaters and volts didn't sit until the restocks..i think this colorway is in the top 3 colorways for this shoe which means that these are gunna go fast IMO but they might sit for a bit only cause of what els is coming out the same time..
and keep in mind that the EMERALDS are coming back out too!
pimp.gif
 but prolly wont cop since after these im gunna have 3 of the AGM1s..not to mention the 2s are coming back out too and also the air max JRs...jeeze FINALLY nike is releasing more griffey stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

You act like a lot of "big Spanish chicks" don't rock jordans and griffeys here in the bronx too 
eyes.gif

and yea at first i though these would sit but now idk because look at how fast they sold out on PYS.com plus all the other colorways besides the all black and grey sold out fast too so its really up in the air we just have to wait for the release date to see 

And i agree with brewcrew17 these are the top 3 grifferys colorway release so far 

laugh.gif
sick.gif

You act like a lot of "big Spanish chicks" don't rock jordans and griffeys here in the bronx too 
eyes.gif

and yea at first i though these would sit but now idk because look at how fast they sold out on PYS.com plus all the other colorways besides the all black and grey sold out fast too so its really up in the air we just have to wait for the release date to see 

And i agree with brewcrew17 these are the top 3 grifferys colorway release so far 

Saw these in person yesterday.. 

We got our shipments in at Footlocker.

The "Pink" seems more vibrant in those pictures up above..

Nice for the ladies though!

Saw these in person yesterday.. 

We got our shipments in at Footlocker.

The "Pink" seems more vibrant in those pictures up above..

Nice for the ladies though!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

The blk and red joints sat tho along with all blks....

well they had a restock on the hot read colorway..but yeah they didnt go as quick as the others..but yeah the all blacks did sit

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

The blk and red joints sat tho along with all blks....

well they had a restock on the hot read colorway..but yeah they didnt go as quick as the others..but yeah the all blacks did sit

Originally Posted by xxxxxxx

im glad they haven't retro'd the black and carolina ones that i have

black and carolina??
do u mean the emeralds? cause im not sure if they did a carolina colorway..and if u do mean the emeralds they are getting retrod for summer

Originally Posted by xxxxxxx

im glad they haven't retro'd the black and carolina ones that i have

black and carolina??
do u mean the emeralds? cause im not sure if they did a carolina colorway..and if u do mean the emeralds they are getting retrod for summer

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

don't think i'll be buying these. black strap ruins them imo. then again, i haven't seen them in person. these are obviously not touching FWs or volts tho, but i'd probably put hot reds over these and maybe even orions. black strap was a bad idea. nike always seems to drop the ball whenever they try to get too tricky.
30t6p3b.gif

I Agree they should have made the strap red.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

don't think i'll be buying these. black strap ruins them imo. then again, i haven't seen them in person. these are obviously not touching FWs or volts tho, but i'd probably put hot reds over these and maybe even orions. black strap was a bad idea. nike always seems to drop the ball whenever they try to get too tricky.
30t6p3b.gif

I Agree they should have made the strap red.

Back
Top Bottom