Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by ninjahood

told ya these were gonna sell out fast....
laugh.gif

they're sellin faster then da jordans out in NYC

but they sittin in other states...

here in houston we got a restock of volts 
I think that those restocks you saw were actually the GS sizes that released a couple of weeks ago.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by ninjahood

told ya these were gonna sell out fast....
laugh.gif

they're sellin faster then da jordans out in NYC

but they sittin in other states...

here in houston we got a restock of volts 
I think that those restocks you saw were actually the GS sizes that released a couple of weeks ago.

so i remember seeing people have pics of the new style of box these come in ( cheaper version )

mine came in the same box as my past griffeys came in..not a big deal but just sayin

so i remember seeing people have pics of the new style of box these come in ( cheaper version )

mine came in the same box as my past griffeys came in..not a big deal but just sayin

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

My box was definitely a cheaper version... It was a little beat and I had to fix it with some packing tape... SMH. Spend well over $100 for a pair of shoes, you'd think we could get a decent box for them.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

My box was definitely a cheaper version... It was a little beat and I had to fix it with some packing tape... SMH. Spend well over $100 for a pair of shoes, you'd think we could get a decent box for them.

Nice to get so many colors of the Griffeys -- gonna be sad when new colors stop coming out.

Nice to get so many colors of the Griffeys -- gonna be sad when new colors stop coming out.

these are still all around bmore but selling pretty good. picked up a pair yesterday for $122 after using a $25 off coupon at footlocker

these are still all around bmore but selling pretty good. picked up a pair yesterday for $122 after using a $25 off coupon at footlocker

^Bigj info on the coupon?

something you had stashed or a new one?

I haven't seen any lately and the ones I was holding onto have all expired!

Originally Posted by NK47

its a VIP bday coupon that has been floating around nt for a few days

Originally Posted by NK47

its a VIP bday coupon that has been floating around nt for a few days

Back
Top Bottom