Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Is It This OooooooWeeee I'm
pimp.gif
On Or Are These STILL Yet To Be Seen On NDC/Swoosh?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i've been real tempted to just say F it and cop em at retail even though I've been holding out.

Damn Damn Damn Damn

Im feeling the same way
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
i might just say screw it  and pull the trigger on em tomorrow,  keep my receipt and try to find another pair for less within the next 30 days  or whatever footactions return policy is   then just return the extra pair if i can snag a 2nd pair for cheaper somehow

i've been real tempted to just say F it and cop em at retail even though I've been holding out.

Damn Damn Damn Damn

Im feeling the same way
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
i might just say screw it  and pull the trigger on em tomorrow,  keep my receipt and try to find another pair for less within the next 30 days  or whatever footactions return policy is   then just return the extra pair if i can snag a 2nd pair for cheaper somehow

Originally Posted by playaproved

I forgot these dropped last week. Went by footaction and saw these tucked away in the corner. Copped with the quickness. So fresh in person.

Are these supposed to be limited? My store only got one size run and Eastbay is sold out of many sizes.
i dont work at footaction..but while i was getting mine they had a few size 10s up on the wall..and i asked for a size 10 and the guy brought out a pair that had not been tried on yet (it wasnt just the left shoe with the right shoe being on the wall) so maybe some stores have limited quantities and some others dont? because my footaction had a few size 10s from what i saw

Originally Posted by playaproved

I forgot these dropped last week. Went by footaction and saw these tucked away in the corner. Copped with the quickness. So fresh in person.

Are these supposed to be limited? My store only got one size run and Eastbay is sold out of many sizes.
i dont work at footaction..but while i was getting mine they had a few size 10s up on the wall..and i asked for a size 10 and the guy brought out a pair that had not been tried on yet (it wasnt just the left shoe with the right shoe being on the wall) so maybe some stores have limited quantities and some others dont? because my footaction had a few size 10s from what i saw

Amazed at how fast these sold out here...one of our FL's had 260 pairs & was sold out by 2 pm the same day. They just restocked 300 more pairs.

Amazed at how fast these sold out here...one of our FL's had 260 pairs & was sold out by 2 pm the same day. They just restocked 300 more pairs.

Damn Damn Damn Damn

Im feeling the same way
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Cant wait any longer im going to the mall sunday, and giving a pair a good home....
happy.gif
my home
grin.gif

Damn Damn Damn Damn

Im feeling the same way
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Cant wait any longer im going to the mall sunday, and giving a pair a good home....
happy.gif
my home
grin.gif

Damn Damn Damn Damn

Im feeling the same way
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif
my home
grin.gif

did the same last night, a few spots around my way got these,   if they get marked down later down the line oh well.   i figure i deserve to treat myself once in a while
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Damn Damn Damn

Im feeling the same way
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif
my home
grin.gif

did the same last night, a few spots around my way got these,   if they get marked down later down the line oh well.   i figure i deserve to treat myself once in a while
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

MAN, THESE ARE GONE IN H-TOWN...ALL OF THE STORES I CALLED WERE EITHER COMPLETELY SOLD OUT(INCLUDING RECENT RESTOCKS),OR THEY ONLY HAVE 1 OR 2 PAIRS LEFT(INCLUDING THE DISPLAY PAIR.) THIS IS A RELEASE THAT A LOT OF FOLKS SLEPT ON BY ASSUMING THESE WOULD SIT BECAUSE OF THE PLAYOFFS DROPPING THE SAME DAY. LUCKILY, I WAS ABLE TO SECURE MY SZ.13 YESTERDAY AFTER A TON OF CALLING AND SEARCHIN'. HOUSTON IS REALLY STARTING TO MAKE IT'S PRESENCE FELT AS A MAJOR SNEAKERHEAD CITY,WORD UP. MAKES YA BOY FEEL PROUD,LOL. OVERALL, ANOTHER GREAT COLORWAY AND RETRO FROM NIKE SPORTSWEAR. THEY'VE REALLY DONE A GREAT JOB OF BRINGING THE CROSS TRAINER LINE BACK,IN MY OPINION. NEXT UP.... FRESHWATER GRIFFEY 2'S,AND ANOTHER PAIR OF WHT/OUTDOOR GREEN/NEON AIR TRAINER MAX '94 FOR ME
smokin.gif
...HOLLA!

CED B.

MAN, THESE ARE GONE IN H-TOWN...ALL OF THE STORES I CALLED WERE EITHER COMPLETELY SOLD OUT(INCLUDING RECENT RESTOCKS),OR THEY ONLY HAVE 1 OR 2 PAIRS LEFT(INCLUDING THE DISPLAY PAIR.) THIS IS A RELEASE THAT A LOT OF FOLKS SLEPT ON BY ASSUMING THESE WOULD SIT BECAUSE OF THE PLAYOFFS DROPPING THE SAME DAY. LUCKILY, I WAS ABLE TO SECURE MY SZ.13 YESTERDAY AFTER A TON OF CALLING AND SEARCHIN'. HOUSTON IS REALLY STARTING TO MAKE IT'S PRESENCE FELT AS A MAJOR SNEAKERHEAD CITY,WORD UP. MAKES YA BOY FEEL PROUD,LOL. OVERALL, ANOTHER GREAT COLORWAY AND RETRO FROM NIKE SPORTSWEAR. THEY'VE REALLY DONE A GREAT JOB OF BRINGING THE CROSS TRAINER LINE BACK,IN MY OPINION. NEXT UP.... FRESHWATER GRIFFEY 2'S,AND ANOTHER PAIR OF WHT/OUTDOOR GREEN/NEON AIR TRAINER MAX '94 FOR ME
smokin.gif
...HOLLA!

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom