Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

Yall In Here Saying Things Like "Best Colorway Yet" Need That TINA TURNER Treatment.....

....These Shoes Are Beautiful YES....... But Beat Out Freshwaters? Or Even Volts For That Matter?

NO!
indifferent.gif

^I'm with you SO MUCH SOLE!
Cats are getting a little too caught up in it!Let's just calm down.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Yall In Here Saying Things Like "Best Colorway Yet" Need That TINA TURNER Treatment.....

....These Shoes Are Beautiful YES....... But Beat Out Freshwaters? Or Even Volts For That Matter?

NO!
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

..........................................But seriously though.
they're the weakest color by far.
would be
pimp.gif
in the summertime tho.

Im sorry but i really like this CW........ of course the freshwaters are the best cause they are the OG CW..... but this CW puts a very nice new twist to theshoe.

Originally Posted by dakid926

Still waiting to see the Emerald/Black colorway and i'm done.
same here.
Nike nver fails on releasing bland/ugly colorways at the cost of holding off on the originals...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]its killing me not knowing when the release date is ...[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]gotta do some homework[/color]

best colorway? no..maybe out of the retro+ colorways..hands down these beat the all black and hot rod red/black(however both of those were garbage imo) butnothing beats the OGs..but nike is slaking on the last pair..we want the emeralds!

^For all i know i could walk in footlocker and see these in 2 weeks. Keep checking tho my guess is sometime in spring

Back
Top Bottom