Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

psypha wrote:

Get from osneaker for 220

15etibq.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
:rofl:rollin:rofl:rollin:rofl:rollin:rofl:rollin

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Guys am I trippin? Im trying to sell my freshwaters but people keep offering $130-140? I know its a buyers market but damn.

Prolly becuz they have just been restocked on Eastbay, Footlocker, and Footaction, if you wouldve tried about 2-3 months ago maybe you would have gotten more.

Originally Posted by bwc1139

A couple quick ps's
232323232%7Ffp9%3A8%3Enu%3D3378%3E%3B42%3E782%3EWSNRCG%3D333894%3A86733%3Anu0mrj
pimp.gif
now these should be the final product!!!!! i still like the samples they put out and might cop but if they made these it would be a def cop for me

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

I know everyone has been looking for new pics of these. Here is a non professional shot of them. I almost bought these off this guy for $250 but with out an official release date I couldnt pull the trigger. Here are the tagged pics he emailed to me. They still look clean  in semi person IMO.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Helvetica, sans-serif]What yall think?[/font]

[/font]
can you take pics without the flash??........ damn........lol
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by bwc1139

A couple quick ps's
232323232%7Ffp9%3A8%3Enu%3D3378%3E%3B42%3E782%3EWSNRCG%3D333894%3A86733%3Anu0mrj
pimp.gif
now these should be the final product!!!!! i still like the samples they put out and might cop but if they made these it would be a def cop for me
FRESH . Nike really screwed the pooch on this one!!!

also i hate the indention on the middle of the outer sole, i HATE that it ruins the whole look of the shoe, from the side/view! BUHHH

i work at ftl and at work today i looked at the rd sheet and it said air griffey 1-grey/marina blue, 2/27/10. idk if it was talking about these cause i though these were orion blue, but if it was then ftl is scheduled to release these on 2/27/10. i hope so.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i work at ftl and at work today i looked at the rd sheet and it said air griffey 1-grey/marina blue, 2/27/10. idk if it was talking about these cause i though these were orion blue, but if it was then ftl is scheduled to release these on 2/27/10. i hope so.
Saw the email also the sku for them is 44-15168-504, they should be the same orion blue is the same as marina blue, nike has been on this kick to make colors better sounding for some odd reason.

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

These are fly but @*!% I'm still tryin to get a pair of freshwaters..

footlocker has restocked on those in-store and online.    

Back
Top Bottom