Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by bwc1139

A couple quick ps's
232323232%7Ffp9%3A8%3Enu%3D3378%3E%3B42%3E782%3EWSNRCG%3D333894%3A86733%3Anu0mrj
pimp.gif
now these should be the final product!!!!! i still like the samples they put out and might cop but if they made these it would be a def cop for me
riddla713 wrote:
i work at ftl and at work today i looked at the rd sheet and it said air griffey 1-grey/marina blue, 2/27/10. idk if it was talking about these cause i though these were orion blue, but if it was then ftl is scheduled to release these on 2/27/10. i hope so.
nerd.gif

eh nothing special not enough blue on them, but if they go on sale i wont pass them up but thats the only way for me.

i called nike, they gave a sku and color code, they said that these might release in march but wasn't confimed

Originally Posted by peakkicks

i called nike, they gave a sku and color code, they said that these mikght release in march but wasn't confimed
My boy at Footaction said he saw these on their release list in February...so it could be one or the other.

You guys think these will go on sale...

I like them, but I don't want to pay retail but at the same time I don't want to miss out.

Definitely not sitting in my city. Grey kicks alwayys do well. I don'tmind paying retail.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]been waiting for these a good while now .. I hope its the 27th[/color]
frown.gif

Ay Fellas,start checkin' your local Footlocker...I just saw these joints out here in Lake Charles,LA at Prien Lake Mall. All I gotta say is...INSTANT CLASSICS! Holla...Ced B.(The Penmaster!)

Back
Top Bottom