Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

i just bought mine yesterday and dude said he already shipped them to me so that was a good look

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

This shoe is
pimp.gif
..Will be one of the few GRs that I'll actually payretail for....This is now my favorite Griffey colorway.

Originally Posted by davizzy

i believe these are a QS, i just saw it on a site that was doing pre-orders
Yeah they are QS for sure, all you guys who want them don't sleep because they are NOT GR.....

bdis1986 wrote:
motors ,coppers out the way ... these are next... next week cant come any sooner
glasses.gif

I hear that.

cant wait cant wait cant wait.

Oh what a month this has been.

Phoned in my order with eastbay earlier today, Expected ship date is March 1st...Hope they ship before that tho

^^^ I was wondering the same.

Ill try to find out tomorrow. Im really hoping. Im only copping on a disco.

None the less. THE SHOE IS HOT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ I was wondering the same.

Ill try to find out tomorrow. Im really hoping. Im only copping on a disco.

None the less. THE SHOE IS HOT
pimp.gif
i don't see why they wouldnt. if Coppers drop these gotta drop

these will also sit were in from. i was working at ftl in houston and every color of griffeys were still available. only color that wasnt there was the freshwaters. i def like this colorway but i just dont see myself wearing griffeys. i will save my money for the eggs or the chi-town x's that are supposedly dropping this spring ( i hope so )

main swoosh on forefoot and 24 should have been white.

But nothing some fabric paint at Michaels won't change.

Ooh wee.

Yeah I agree.....
Griffeys are madd sick with it (comfortable) but in Houston it seems hella shoes get over looked cause there not part of the norm (JAYS OR FORCES) or too old for people to recognize? 
eyes.gif
 but the TRUE heads ALWAYS come out to cop. "True heads come at night......the true heads come at NIGHT!"
roll.gif
 On a side note though....a lot of people have been pretty positive about this griffey though. I was at the copper release on Sat and a lot of people were claiming these as the next big pickup 

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

This shoe is
pimp.gif
..Will be one of the few GRs that I'll actually payretail for....This is now my favorite Griffey colorway.
Sorry, I was too excited at the time
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
...I will cop when they drop below 100...Emeralds>Volts>Freshwater>these...

Back
Top Bottom