Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

I was actually thinkin about getting these until I saw some of the photoshops, this colorway had so much potential. I've seen 3-4 photoshops on here that are ridiculous

Originally Posted by Brugal

^if you have it I dont see why not...

That's kinda the thing....the freshwaters released in a few stores but I haven't seen the volts at all... I'll just have to take the style code to work with me on Friday,

damn I need some money
smh.gif

im coppin volts and griffs sat
man !+*$
+140.00
=280.00
coppers
eggplants
=400.00
grand total
680.00 dollars not including tax
roll.gif

im going crazy nike why so much heat why!! why!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by richyung412

You MAD!!!!!!--------->1C3M4M

Its makes me almost embarrassed to be from the Pittsburgh.....you are such a clown. Go away bro.

...And no im not mad.

Had to order a pair asap dont know whats gonna happe with ppl buying them or the release so i cuddnt take a chance, sneakerhead was already sold out on sz 11 so i jumped on em from footlocker for $152.41 gd looks on the free shippin code baysfinest, ill grab another pair on discount if i find them

and for those looking for a match i just copped this plaid from old navy
http://oldnavy.gap.com/br...id=720917&scid=720917022

also got a sweater to match on the way

i want these but id rather get the eggplants next month instead. hopefully there will be around still at the end of next month.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

im coppin volts and griffs sat
man !+*$
+140.00
=280.00
coppers
eggplants
=400.00
grand total
680.00 dollars not including tax
roll.gif

im going crazy nike why so much heat why!! why!!!!!!!
tell me about it. this month has been crazy for sneaks. I've spent soo much money. hopefully i can get the eggplants next month then im done for a while

^ nice pics
just ordered my size 8 threw the phone from footlocker. My local FL's and FA's and there they said they werent getting them so i took no chances and just ordered them to make sure i get my pair

now i just need the volts and im done with the griffs, until of course the emralds come out (come on nike)

these are SICK! i seen um and i had to leave the store before you know what, but i swear nike is gonna make us file for chapter 7 with all these good releases

For all you sf heads, darkside sf will be releasing them. A nice colorway and worth copping. Don't sleep

damn, I want a pair of these but not gonna cop for retail. If I can get a deal then cool. After 2 pairs of foams. black/red 6's. 25th anniversary jordan 1's and 2 pairs of space jams. I just can't do it. 2 pairs of eggplant foams next month. thats too many pairs of kicks Im not even gonna wear like that. My closet is stuffed.

Back
Top Bottom