Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

the wolf shirt nice one Sloane
laugh.gif

lol @ the wolf shirt

These are clean tho, just wished they woulda released the main turquiose colorway

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

I ordered off of ebay just a lil while ago.
Did anyone else?

i ordered mine from FL and im getting them tomorrow (thank God), so i would suggest checking your order number to and if u forgot them.Call ebay and check wasup they should give you the tracking number

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

can't wait to break mine out on that 1st nice sat. of the year (maybe).

jed, like i told u earlier, if i was u i'd cop.
maaaaaaaaaaaaan, i came home to 2 pairs of shoes and my lady was giving me the evil eye.... if this lame dont mail my flightposites, imma be getting my 180 back and putting that towards some griffs.

I saw these in person, and while I love the overall colorway.....the grey is just to light for me. Its a dirt/discoloration magnet waiting to happen regardless of whether its sprayed with layers of protectant.

To those who copped....hope you enjoy wearing them. After 2X Volts/2X Freshwaters...im good with Griffey 1s, unless they decide to drop the Emeralds on us later on (like Nike did with the Atlantic Pennys)

How do retro Griffey 1's fit?  True to size?  I'm thinking about copping a pair on Eastbay.  Thanks in advance....

they fit true to size, if you have a wide foot i would go at least a half size bigger, i ordered a 12 and 13, but the 12 fit me good, so i'm going to sell the 13

Originally Posted by bigj505

can't wait to break mine out on that 1st nice sat. of the year (maybe).

jed, like i told u earlier, if i was u i'd cop.
maaaaaaaaaaaaan, i came home to 2 pairs of shoes and my lady was giving me the evil eye....

^^^That's funny. That's how my moms be looking....like she wanna whoop my $$%.
laugh.gif
I keep the majority of my shoes at her house, I use the whole top floor (my old room included) as a store room. If I even attempt to bring a new purchase over there I gotta lie & tell her that I'm swapping out shoes from my crib.

kx9b8.jpg

DAMN CHARMCITY...You making me spend money I wasn't planning to!!!
eek.gif
smh.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

As much as I was gonna stick to just the OGs....those retro + joints do look good. Griffey 1s are so dope, it's hard to mess it up.
I'll cop greys tomorrow, then see if I can back-track the Black/red ones.

has anyone tried painting the mid panel white??? i would like to see them in a pic, liked the way they looked PS but want to see it done on the actually shoe. If i likes a def cop for me but with the 50 times are rough out here
nerd.gif
:/

bigj will tell u i contemplated returning the hot reds when i 1st got em cause literally everywhere i went EVERYBODY had em on. to the point i would see 10-15 ppl in a given day rocking them. it was rather unsettling.
laugh.gif
i'm glad i held on to em tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

kx9b8.jpg
nice pic...never was a fan of those other blk joints either

damn i need to cop them black and red ones, then i can be on Charm's level
laugh.gif
.....they on the bay for hella cheap also
Oh yeah, where is your black pair to make it complete
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just got mine in the mail today. these are sick. now i just need the volts and im good, or course till the emralds come out (make it happen Nike)

i am just glad i got the 2 OG colorways from outlets

so if i dont get thsi colorway from a outlet down the line then its not ment to be

unless i can find it at a local retail store for under $90.00 before it hits the outlets

I still need volts. Just copped the grey's and the freshwaters on the restock. Wasn't gonna get caught sleeping again.

Back
Top Bottom