Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

where is your black pair to make it complete
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah, the all blacks are OD and a waste imo. still don't know why they did it. but the griffey 1 is one of my top 5 favorite shoe designs of all time.
pimp.gif

no doubt. 

haha that pic makes me wanna grab the greys also so i can complete the collection

Got My Swoosh Order In Today
pimp.gif
.... Grabbed An Extra 9.5 For The Local Homie

...... I'ma Give My Dude Charm A Kush Pass For That Comment That These > Freshwaters ..... However They Are Gonna Be EXTRA
pimp.gif
This Summer Or Next!

What were the OG colorways for these? I only remember the Freshwaters & Emaralds, or was there another pair? I was never too much into these back then but I might just copp the Freshwaters.

Originally Posted by Finn

What were the OG colorways for these? I only remember the Freshwaters & Emaralds, or was there another pair? I was never too much into these back then but I might just copp the Freshwaters.

White/Black/Mariner Emerald

Black/White/Mariner Emerald

Royal/White/Volt

^^Thanks for the info, I can't remember anyone wearing the Volts back in the day. I remember tons of people wearing the Freshwaters and that's all. Hardly saw anyone with the Emeralds and saw absolutely no one with the Volts.  And I remember when my boy had his Freshwaters stolen at the local pool 
tired.gif

Nice pics sms...now only if they can drop emeralds...
tired.gif
....that would be the only other cw I'd scoop outside of the 1st two dropped...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^first two YAY. second two greys NAY.
fixed. that cincy color is awesome in its own right.
pimp.gif
true, i think people are going to regret not coppin. that it why i need to get a pair.

pimp.gif
true, i think people are going to regret not coppin. that it why i need to get a pair.
IDK i really don't like that CW You can found pretty much any shoe in Black/Red

wow, ppl really not feeling the greys, huh?? i think opinions will change as they dry up and time goes on. yall will regret sleeping, mark my words.
wink.gif

Grey/orions. Saw them at Footlocker. Super wack. A grey base shoe is always nice but Nike somehow screwed it up.

wow, ppl really not feeling the greys, huh?? i think opinions will change as they dry up and tim goes on. mark my words.
wink.gif

I wasn't feeling them at first, then the pics on here were changing my mind a bit but when I first saw em in person last week I figured easy pass (then again the display sz they had was a 13). Found myself staring at them in footlocker on wednesday, something about that blue that got me. But minds will definitely change within the next few weeks

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by bigj505

can't wait to break mine out on that 1st nice sat. of the year (maybe).
jed, like i told u earlier, if i was u i'd cop.
maaaaaaaaaaaaan, i came home to 2 pairs of shoes and my lady was giving me the evil eye....
^^^That's funny. That's how my moms be looking....like she wanna whoop my $$%.
laugh.gif
I keep the majority of my shoes at her house, I use the whole top floor (my old room included) as a store room. If I even attempt to bring a new purchase over there I gotta lie & tell her that I'm swapping out shoes from my crib.
yea man... but i asked her to cop these for me and she was like how much? i told her 140 and she said cool.
then she started having baby complications and the doc said....... BED REST!
so i gave her the shoe money back since i know no more working for a couple of month
grin.gif

but at the end of the day, i have these for the collection:

^^yo, can u make ur pics a lil bigger?? i'm having trouble seeing.
tongue.gif

glad to hear the colonel is ok. my lady told me last night ur girl should be on bed rest. glad to see u broke down and copped.
pimp.gif

lol i dont resize for no one chump!
but yea... its a wrap for shorty... no work no school no nothing... just eat, sleep, and poo from now on.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

pimp.gif
its not just that they're black and red, they're black and red + connected to a context since he played for da reds...any shoe thats connected to da player rather than a regular

"let's paint this shoe randomly" is always gonna command more in da future...PLUS black and red ones are da ones you see on people all da time, thats one of da colors their gonna

remember 5-6 years down da road.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

pimp.gif
its not just that they're black and red, they're black and red + connected to a context since he played for da reds...any shoe thats connected to da player rather than a regular

"let's paint this shoe randomly" is always gonna command more in da future...PLUS black and red ones are da ones you see on people all da time, thats one of da colors their gonna

remember 5-6 years down da road.

Makes sense. The Freshwaters & Volts remind you of his Mariners days. The Black/Reds of his days with the Reds. The Greys are like the "throw in" color cause the don't remind you of anything. Just a cool colorway.

Still undecided if I wanna pull the trigger. Charmcity almost had me.
tongue.gif

cmon, sm. u from the town. u already know the greys are a go. these are classics man. if u decide to pass, remember i told u...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by bigj505

can't wait to break mine out on that 1st nice sat. of the year (maybe).

jed, like i told u earlier, if i was u i'd cop.
maaaaaaaaaaaaan, i came home to 2 pairs of shoes and my lady was giving me the evil eye....

^^^That's funny. That's how my moms be looking....like she wanna whoop my $$%.
laugh.gif
I keep the majority of my shoes at her house, I use the whole top floor (my old room included) as a store room. If I even attempt to bring a new purchase over there I gotta lie & tell her that I'm swapping out shoes from my crib.

^
laugh.gif
lmao...SAME HERE , the answer i get everytime is ...."MORE!
mad.gif
,ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO WEAR ALL THOSE SHOES".ummm yea lol...gotta love em tho lol

I'm really surprised at the amount of people that really don't feel this cw. I can understand the desire for the cw's created for teams he played with; but these are just sick. Copped as soon as they dropped. Y'all will be sad when these go dry.

I called around to try and find another size 12 no luck, they didn't release in my state so nobody were i live knows anything about, matter fact none of the Griffey's released in my state guess i'm the only one with any

Back
Top Bottom