Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

I'm gonna return my pair. Not feelin em like when I first saw pics. Size 11 dudes, if you want em, PM me.

Got my pair today. No D-ride, but can I see some examples of what ya'll are wearing with these?

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

The clearwaters and grey/orion are just sitting in the shelves colleting dust where I live , they still got a full size run...

Where you from man?

Dont like the colorblocking on these, too much gray uptop... they could have made these a serious serious release.

Joints are whack to me. I seen a dude with the matching orion blue Marmot.
laugh.gif

I finally got to see those in person. They don't do it for me. I have the volts. Still trying to get the freshwaters.

^ Not necessarily. There are some dudes in here think that the orions are the best c/w yet.

freshwaters and hot reds are my fav. i must say i have the orions...and they are ehhh to me.. the volts are third.

Over here at my local FTL they still have the freshwaters, black/red, all black, and orions, in a full size run

i have the Orions, but don't really care about them. I only still have them cuz i paid 90 for them

yeah's these aint goin nowhere. my local FL has full size run, and still has almost a full size run of the freshwaters. got mine on layaway right now.

^ word my local spots has full size runs on these also ..will be picking up a pair next week
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom