Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

nice....on the fence though. I just hope they don't start spewing out numerous releases with random colorways.

loving these,, i dunno about these hitting the outlets the model and colorway every popular, i hope they do thou

Originally Posted by BLinK

Too much grey IMO...Nike should just give us these already.
4040497355_4588f4ce46.jpg

pimp.gif
i need these in my life......nike better retrothese next year

I was excited when I heard about these, but I really think they could have added more blue.

The wait continues for the Emerald pair....

eek.gif
these will be copped without hesitation. so far, nike has been perfect with the AGM1 retros, with the exception of the all blacks. this is gonna be a SICKc/w for the summer. i also predict this will be one of the more sought after retro + c/w's down the road. i wouldn't sleep on these. these will sellout in baltimore.
pimp.gif

yeah these are fire, cant wait to get my hands on them, that site wants 800 for them.. too bad they arent made with the same material as the previous ones,that would of been cool

AGREE ..... PIFF
pimp.gif

These will be copped come RD. I cant wait. Im loving the solid coloring with a small bit of Orion Blue.

i like the colorway, and i never really checked out these in person and i just noticed the vertical nike sign, and its clean to me...willl they be making amariners colorway?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I like these..will definitely look good in the summer..
def a great summer shoe..like the aqua 8 womens...im def coppin..could care less what anybody else says

Back
Top Bottom