Nike hang tags!!!!!

Ok so I found this spot around my way that has bought the store next to it and is now is selling all the stuff that was in their basement for about 10 years and even older. I came across some nike air clothing  that have the coveted nike hang tag connected to the zippertab of the clothing items. I offered $10 a piece for the hang tags alone but the owner said no deal.  The owner wants me to buy the short set for $50 a pop with that I would get 2 hang tags but I don't care for the clothing so I figured I would give the shorts and shirt to some homeless guy. What do you guys think? Any ideas about how to get just the hang tags legally.

Ok so I found this spot around my way that has bought the store next to it and is now is selling all the stuff that was in their basement for about 10 years and even older. I came across some nike air clothing  that have the coveted nike hang tag connected to the zippertab of the clothing items. I offered $10 a piece for the hang tags alone but the owner said no deal.  The owner wants me to buy the short set for $50 a pop with that I would get 2 hang tags but I don't care for the clothing so I figured I would give the shorts and shirt to some homeless guy. What do you guys think? Any ideas about how to get just the hang tags legally.

Read what you're typing and think it over for a second.

That's a lot of trouble and coin for some clothing tags.

Hype will creep up on you real fast. Don't drown in it.

Read what you're typing and think it over for a second.

That's a lot of trouble and coin for some clothing tags.

Hype will creep up on you real fast. Don't drown in it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some dude on NT used to sell em for $5 each...the hard nike hang tags too. Lke the ones that came on the '11 cements, but the Nike Air ones.

some dude on NT used to sell em for $5 each...the hard nike hang tags too. Lke the ones that came on the '11 cements, but the Nike Air ones.

nike still puts them on some releases...
nike-air-max-light-main.jpg

def not worth $10 each and especially not worth having to spend $50 to get 2 if you give the clothing away, haha if you really gonna spend $50 for 2 of them let me know I will gladly take you up on this offer.

nike still puts them on some releases...
nike-air-max-light-main.jpg

def not worth $10 each and especially not worth having to spend $50 to get 2 if you give the clothing away, haha if you really gonna spend $50 for 2 of them let me know I will gladly take you up on this offer.

I think he is referring to the thicker "Nike Air" hang tags that people would get back in the late 80s early 90s with AM or Jordan shoe purchases. Nike has cheaped out and downgraded it to the tags as seen in Zach13g's pix above...

I had mine on a keychain all through HS til I broke it...

Let's just say paying $50 for some clothes JUST for the hang tags not such a great idea. Unless you have deep pockets.

Try eBay, you'll find them cheaper for sure.

I think he is referring to the thicker "Nike Air" hang tags that people would get back in the late 80s early 90s with AM or Jordan shoe purchases. Nike has cheaped out and downgraded it to the tags as seen in Zach13g's pix above...

I had mine on a keychain all through HS til I broke it...

Let's just say paying $50 for some clothes JUST for the hang tags not such a great idea. Unless you have deep pockets.

Try eBay, you'll find them cheaper for sure.

I remember they had them on these black and lime L/S Flight tees that got marked down to 5.99 at the outlets a few years ago. Shirt was nice but had a weird fit, but was worth it for the tag though.

I remember they had them on these black and lime L/S Flight tees that got marked down to 5.99 at the outlets a few years ago. Shirt was nice but had a weird fit, but was worth it for the tag though.

Back
Top Bottom