Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

I too am finally pickin my ++# up from the Studio since we aren't on air this weekend.

As Promised... I took a few when I picked them up and noticed they look really good in Natural light and not so good in regular light. I love the way they turned out and will rock em this weekend if the weather is nice.  As for being worth $175.. I still cant say I would have paid full price for them but DO appreciate getting them on hook status.
Without further ado ....forgive the cam phone pics

[font='Times New Roman', serif][/font]

[font='Times New Roman', serif]
[/font]

As Promised... I took a few when I picked them up and noticed they look really good in Natural light and not so good in regular light. I love the way they turned out and will rock em this weekend if the weather is nice.  As for being worth $175.. I still cant say I would have paid full price for them but DO appreciate getting them on hook status.

[/font]

^^ Still not low enough...

I wonder will anyone else get a refund....lol

Should be $145 - 150 and they might fly off the shelves.. I mean they dont even offer two pairs of laces...

^^ Still not low enough...

I wonder will anyone else get a refund....lol

Should be $145 - 150 and they might fly off the shelves.. I mean they dont even offer two pairs of laces...

I don't see why they would drop them lower than the Kobe's

suede looks pretty good...I'll order mine next month probably

I don't see why they would drop them lower than the Kobe's

suede looks pretty good...I'll order mine next month probably

Originally Posted by RockDeep

[/font]

I figured since it got stuck as the last one on the page before I'd up it for those who may miss it.
I do like the materials.  Glad I got this instead of Leather though...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

[/font]

I figured since it got stuck as the last one on the page before I'd up it for those who may miss it.
I do like the materials.  Glad I got this instead of Leather though...

Nice rock. does it reflect like 3m?

and i personally think theyre worth the 175 tag... reason being... look how detailed the shoe is compared to what we get now days...

some random pics of the details I'm talkin about. (NOT MY PICS)

4821220500_d35169632f.jpg

4820601037_5a7b0443f3.jpg

this is a full length shank plate... These new kicks such as the Kobes, the Hyperdunks, etc, only have the mid shank... this shoe has the same zoom set up as the kobes... and with 10x better traction. becareful walking on carpet
laugh.gif

I shouldve gone with this option

looks dope

Nice rock. does it reflect like 3m?

and i personally think theyre worth the 175 tag... reason being... look how detailed the shoe is compared to what we get now days...

some random pics of the details I'm talkin about. (NOT MY PICS)

4821220500_d35169632f.jpg

4820601037_5a7b0443f3.jpg

this is a full length shank plate... These new kicks such as the Kobes, the Hyperdunks, etc, only have the mid shank... this shoe has the same zoom set up as the kobes... and with 10x better traction. becareful walking on carpet
laugh.gif

I shouldve gone with this option

looks dope

Dont get me wrong bruh.. They are DAMN nice.... but given what Brons are listed as Kobes...and even other non Sig shoes... these have gotten their money several times over on these. Business wise you gotta make it so your product is SOMEWHAT affordable to the masses not just a few.

Hence why they dropped it 10 bones. I just think cost wise to Nike.. they could afforded to drop it a tad more.

Altho what some dont realize is Nike Digital is buying this from Nike Inc.. as if they are the retailer... so they look to also make a profit altho ALL the money stays within the same company. Heres where Digital competes with Sportswear and Basketball when they are all producing On Court kicks.. Its like 5 companies competing with each other... Dont forget Converse.

Dont get me wrong bruh.. They are DAMN nice.... but given what Brons are listed as Kobes...and even other non Sig shoes... these have gotten their money several times over on these. Business wise you gotta make it so your product is SOMEWHAT affordable to the masses not just a few.

Hence why they dropped it 10 bones. I just think cost wise to Nike.. they could afforded to drop it a tad more.

Altho what some dont realize is Nike Digital is buying this from Nike Inc.. as if they are the retailer... so they look to also make a profit altho ALL the money stays within the same company. Heres where Digital competes with Sportswear and Basketball when they are all producing On Court kicks.. Its like 5 companies competing with each other... Dont forget Converse.

gotcha. crazy how all this is worked about... money in every different direction...

you got Surfers buyin Hurley (late pass, just actually found that out
laugh.gif
)
you got My grampa buyin C. Haan...
and emo's stockin up on all black chucks...

anyways, cant wait for my pair to get in. might return one of my air maxes to do another one of these. loving the red trans soles.

another NTer should be postin theirs soon
nerd.gif

gotcha. crazy how all this is worked about... money in every different direction...

you got Surfers buyin Hurley (late pass, just actually found that out
laugh.gif
)
you got My grampa buyin C. Haan...
and emo's stockin up on all black chucks...

anyways, cant wait for my pair to get in. might return one of my air maxes to do another one of these. loving the red trans soles.

another NTer should be postin theirs soon
nerd.gif

eh, for that price i'll stick with my id 2k4's from when they first put them up years ago

eh, for that price i'll stick with my id 2k4's from when they first put them up years ago

Originally Posted by clkru

does anyone think the leather looks a little cheap?

looks very cheap.  I got two pairs and I will be returning both.  Never had a pair before but now I know that the model does not work with my foot.  The plastic ankle bone cut out hits my ankle and the velcro high top part cuts into my shin.  Am I really the only one with these complaints or is it just that others who have this problem learned long ago to avoid this shoe and are not in this thread.
Definitely not worth $175 or even the $165 they are trying to charge now. 

Originally Posted by clkru

does anyone think the leather looks a little cheap?

looks very cheap.  I got two pairs and I will be returning both.  Never had a pair before but now I know that the model does not work with my foot.  The plastic ankle bone cut out hits my ankle and the velcro high top part cuts into my shin.  Am I really the only one with these complaints or is it just that others who have this problem learned long ago to avoid this shoe and are not in this thread.
Definitely not worth $175 or even the $165 they are trying to charge now. 

Back
Top Bottom