Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Godamn... Those look
pimp.gif
Thanks.
Prob will make a rendition of that colorway but with different color placements.

I say keep those. Obviously that isn't leather but it really looks nice. That black 3m will be had on my next pair.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Godamn... Those look
pimp.gif
Thanks.
Prob will make a rendition of that colorway but with different color placements.

I say keep those. Obviously that isn't leather but it really looks nice. That black 3m will be had on my next pair.

Thanks, I will probably keep em if my ankle can get used to the plastic piece and the ankle strap.  If not I will probably just rock em a few times, maybe silver on the left and black on the right.

Godamn... Those look
pimp.gif
Thanks.

Thanks, I will probably keep em if my ankle can get used to the plastic piece and the ankle strap.  If not I will probably just rock em a few times, maybe silver on the left and black on the right.

Bill..Sky.. Im with NWT.....

Im not a fan of the color placement but those joints look official. I LOVE the Volt Tran Sole and the Toe cap...WTH is that color? Thats an unreal pic with the flash...

Id walk around with someone flashin me all day long!!! lol

Bill..Sky.. Im with NWT.....

Im not a fan of the color placement but those joints look official. I LOVE the Volt Tran Sole and the Toe cap...WTH is that color? Thats an unreal pic with the flash...

Id walk around with someone flashin me all day long!!! lol

this is the pair i ordered. pics i have saved on my phone and photobucket.

i wanted to go with a elect green midsole, but ha some ideas of doing a blk/green splatter on the midsole, but the elect green midsole looks good.

cant wait.

i wanted to go with a elect green midsole, but ha some ideas of doing a blk/green splatter on the midsole, but the elect green midsole looks good.

cant wait.

Nike tripping. If these were $140, I would be buying multiple pair.

I tried so hard to make a Cincinnati Reds inspired pair but I can't get the color placement right. I'm trying to hard I guess, but with so many Blk/Red/Wht shoes on the market, gotta make em POP.

Nike tripping. If these were $140, I would be buying multiple pair.

I tried so hard to make a Cincinnati Reds inspired pair but I can't get the color placement right. I'm trying to hard I guess, but with so many Blk/Red/Wht shoes on the market, gotta make em POP.

Think of a Christmas color without the Gree RKO and you might have something.. check a few pages back.. I think I did something along those lines.

Good Luck

Think of a Christmas color without the Gree RKO and you might have something.. check a few pages back.. I think I did something along those lines.

Good Luck

Real nice Dirknasty41. Gives it a AirMax Penny1 vibe with that black swoosh and the print on it
Thanks man, but the swoosh is midnight navy. When is your pair coming in?
BillBrasky those are 
pimp.gif

Rock, yours are nice also, that red translucent sole is dope

Real nice Dirknasty41. Gives it a AirMax Penny1 vibe with that black swoosh and the print on it
Thanks man, but the swoosh is midnight navy. When is your pair coming in?
BillBrasky those are 
pimp.gif

Rock, yours are nice also, that red translucent sole is dope

cant wait.

looks good, is that the black reflective on the toe and heel?  I think with the flash it looks like the twilight vampire skin in sunlight (no jokes please, my wife drags me to those).

cant wait.

looks good, is that the black reflective on the toe and heel?  I think with the flash it looks like the twilight vampire skin in sunlight (no jokes please, my wife drags me to those).

Hahaha @ the comparison. Unfortunately I went with the hologram look(forgot the name of the texture)

After seeing all these pics with the reflective toe... I'm regretting it. Liking the black reflective color the most. Looks like sandpaper 3M.

Dirknasty41- sometime this week, coming up.

Hahaha @ the comparison. Unfortunately I went with the hologram look(forgot the name of the texture)

After seeing all these pics with the reflective toe... I'm regretting it. Liking the black reflective color the most. Looks like sandpaper 3M.

Dirknasty41- sometime this week, coming up.

i gotta say, the new shape these 2k4 ID's have is NOT the buisness. nike has pretty much given these the same treatment that they do with retros. the banana toebox treatment.....

i gotta say, the new shape these 2k4 ID's have is NOT the buisness. nike has pretty much given these the same treatment that they do with retros. the banana toebox treatment.....

Originally Posted by JRodski

I dont see what you are talking about?

Also I wonder if the cushioned sockliner is like a Kobe VI, Lebron 8 type of  sockliner

Originally Posted by JRodski

I dont see what you are talking about?

Also I wonder if the cushioned sockliner is like a Kobe VI, Lebron 8 type of  sockliner

Back
Top Bottom