Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

I value NWT's opinion, probably cancel the orange/greens and redo the orange/blues with white.  They don't offer that shade of blue as a sole color.  Shaqrules, thanks (I guess) for helping me while simultanesouly insulting me.  I feel very welcome now.  Haha.
ah...minor brah...no worries.

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

I value NWT's opinion, probably cancel the orange/greens and redo the orange/blues with white.  They don't offer that shade of blue as a sole color.  Shaqrules, thanks (I guess) for helping me while simultanesouly insulting me.  I feel very welcome now.  Haha.
ah...minor brah...no worries.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron
VERY sick ID 
pimp.gif

Does anyone have pics of the Penny Hardaway NYK PE's? Those would be the ONLY 2K4's I'd be interested in ID'ing.

Does anyone have pics of the Penny Hardaway NYK PE's? Those would be the ONLY 2K4's I'd be interested in ID'ing.

anybody else have trouble with the tongue slipping under the strap when hoopin in them?

anybody else have trouble with the tongue slipping under the strap when hoopin in them?

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Yeah I have that problem with every pair I've had. I just pulled the tongue up a lot and after awhile it get's stretched out and stays up. Kind of like the lebron 2 tongue

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Yeah I have that problem with every pair I've had. I just pulled the tongue up a lot and after awhile it get's stretched out and stays up. Kind of like the lebron 2 tongue

Originally Posted by never wear them

love these... seriously one of the best Bball shoes ever built.

5516496886_1c4ca64353_z.jpg

love these godamn shoes. i dont even wanna ball in em no more
laugh.gif
NWT, is the fluid pattern EMBOSSED? or just a pattern on smooth patent?

Originally Posted by never wear them

love these... seriously one of the best Bball shoes ever built.

5516496886_1c4ca64353_z.jpg

love these godamn shoes. i dont even wanna ball in em no more
laugh.gif
NWT, is the fluid pattern EMBOSSED? or just a pattern on smooth patent?

Back
Top Bottom