Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

don't mean to tease just don't wanna get traced, sorry... Rock you probably know what I mean. 

Ahhhh  .... Say no more my man.... 
wink.gif

My email is working though!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

don't mean to tease just don't wanna get traced, sorry... Rock you probably know what I mean. 

Ahhhh  .... Say no more my man.... 
wink.gif

My email is working though!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

Originally Posted by never wear them

Looks very cheap... Or is it?
Since you have 2 pairs and all... Oh, Post some pics for us, for the community.

And these shoes aren't for everyone? Agreed. Some ppl can't ball in em.

I love these tho.
here you go:
bb326d527f26719df192444ae2d7bacd9fb689f2_r.jpg
32636d0e25a82bf41641fbad2bcb464ecb4f07ae_r.jpg

a43160202e1df02f4c40c26bceb73b0d159cdeef_r.jpg
The silver ones are FIRE, nice work!

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

Originally Posted by never wear them

Looks very cheap... Or is it?
Since you have 2 pairs and all... Oh, Post some pics for us, for the community.

And these shoes aren't for everyone? Agreed. Some ppl can't ball in em.

I love these tho.
here you go:
bb326d527f26719df192444ae2d7bacd9fb689f2_r.jpg
32636d0e25a82bf41641fbad2bcb464ecb4f07ae_r.jpg

a43160202e1df02f4c40c26bceb73b0d159cdeef_r.jpg
The silver ones are FIRE, nice work!

Can anybody help me out on posting pics from the web?  I put the addresses in my last (first) post but I can't figure out how to just have the picture appear.  Thanks!

Can anybody help me out on posting pics from the web?  I put the addresses in my last (first) post but I can't figure out how to just have the picture appear.  Thanks!

You can't post the direct link onto the page.

What I do is...:

Save pic on computer... Upload it On any website such as Photobucket.... Then copy and paste it. Make sure u click "Add reply". You can't paste on a non link background (quick reply section)

You can't post the direct link onto the page.

What I do is...:

Save pic on computer... Upload it On any website such as Photobucket.... Then copy and paste it. Make sure u click "Add reply". You can't paste on a non link background (quick reply section)

1st one can be better. White midsole and a light blue(or wtvr blue that is) sole. Swoosh border white or that blue. No black. Doesn't make sense using black with those 2 colors.

1st one can be better. White midsole and a light blue(or wtvr blue that is) sole. Swoosh border white or that blue. No black. Doesn't make sense using black with those 2 colors.

I value NWT's opinion, probably cancel the orange/greens and redo the orange/blues with white.  They don't offer that shade of blue as a sole color.  Shaqrules, thanks (I guess) for helping me while simultanesouly insulting me.  I feel very welcome now.  Haha.

I value NWT's opinion, probably cancel the orange/greens and redo the orange/blues with white.  They don't offer that shade of blue as a sole color.  Shaqrules, thanks (I guess) for helping me while simultanesouly insulting me.  I feel very welcome now.  Haha.

Back
Top Bottom