Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Like close to 3 weeks. I'm mad that these aren't getting any love. I'm gonna make another. This shoe is Definitely worth it.

Was told by a rep that most likely these will be taken off soon.

I agree NWT, these are so fresh! If the really do end up taking them down i'll be bummed because I doubt they'd put them up again...almost like its our last chance to make an ID on a classic. I would love to do one more but I'm more than happy with my pair.

I agree NWT, these are so fresh! If the really do end up taking them down i'll be bummed because I doubt they'd put them up again...almost like its our last chance to make an ID on a classic. I would love to do one more but I'm more than happy with my pair.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Like close to 3 weeks. I'm mad that these aren't getting any love. I'm gonna make another. This shoe is Definitely worth it.

Hopefully the rep doesn't know what he/she is talking about. I want to make another one as well but I don't know what to make though, I have a couple in my locker and I'm undecided.

Hopefully the rep doesn't know what he/she is talking about. I want to make another one as well but I don't know what to make though, I have a couple in my locker and I'm undecided.

Yeah he said that this shoe isn't doing that good. Ima just do 3 more and be done.

I bet these would fly at $140 or $150.

Did he give you a time frame?
nerd.gif

Hopefully they are still up for at least another week and a half. Paycheck with no bills to pay =
pimp.gif
. Paycheck during bill week =
tired.gif

Yeah he said that this shoe isn't doing that good. Ima just do 3 more and be done.

I bet these would fly at $140 or $150.

Did he give you a time frame?
nerd.gif

Hopefully they are still up for at least another week and a half. Paycheck with no bills to pay =
pimp.gif
. Paycheck during bill week =
tired.gif

if these are being taken off soon because of its poor sales, then i better get moving on iD'ing a pair lol.
thinking about making a BL-inspired pair. can't make any other cw i'd like to pull the trigger on and blackouts were already done back then.

if these are being taken off soon because of its poor sales, then i better get moving on iD'ing a pair lol.
thinking about making a BL-inspired pair. can't make any other cw i'd like to pull the trigger on and blackouts were already done back then.

I want to do a pair with purple nubuck tip/heel. You guys think its possible to paint over the grey or is too dark?

I want to do a pair with purple nubuck tip/heel. You guys think its possible to paint over the grey or is too dark?

Originally Posted by Caerus

Would you guys rather ID Kobe 6's or These? Same Price...

I love the Kobe 6's but these are my favorite ball sneakers ever.
lol get both. Im going to sell some of my unwanted Jordan just to get some ID of 2k4 and kobe VI

Originally Posted by Caerus

Would you guys rather ID Kobe 6's or These? Same Price...

I love the Kobe 6's but these are my favorite ball sneakers ever.
lol get both. Im going to sell some of my unwanted Jordan just to get some ID of 2k4 and kobe VI

I hope these aren't being taken off Nike ID soon.  Just UNDS'd my Stealth 2k4s yesterday and would like another pair or two to break out in a few years.  I've come to the conclusion that this shoe still has the best fit for my foot.  Amazing, considering the fact that these came out 7 years ago.  These blow my Kobe VIs out of the water in terms of comfort.  Anyone know if Nike plans on releasing/retroing their own colorways?

I hope these aren't being taken off Nike ID soon.  Just UNDS'd my Stealth 2k4s yesterday and would like another pair or two to break out in a few years.  I've come to the conclusion that this shoe still has the best fit for my foot.  Amazing, considering the fact that these came out 7 years ago.  These blow my Kobe VIs out of the water in terms of comfort.  Anyone know if Nike plans on releasing/retroing their own colorways?

^ wouldn't hold my breath.

about to go to niketown to try on some samples among other things. to the people who have 2k4s, the IV, V, and VI, would you guys say the 2k4 fits true to size like the kobes do?

^ wouldn't hold my breath.

about to go to niketown to try on some samples among other things. to the people who have 2k4s, the IV, V, and VI, would you guys say the 2k4 fits true to size like the kobes do?

True to size.

I have a pair of sharkleys that I made about a year ago that I still haven't worn. Any way I can return it? It's unworn. Any ideas. Never returned an iD.

Should I tell them it was a gift? They're gonna ask me for my reciept obviously but what can I say to get my way around that?

I rather return those and order a 2k4.

True to size.

I have a pair of sharkleys that I made about a year ago that I still haven't worn. Any way I can return it? It's unworn. Any ideas. Never returned an iD.

Should I tell them it was a gift? They're gonna ask me for my reciept obviously but what can I say to get my way around that?

I rather return those and order a 2k4.

Back
Top Bottom