Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

nice IDs never wear them and cbfpunch, thinking of making a vivo like pair when i have the funds..

nice IDs never wear them and cbfpunch, thinking of making a vivo like pair when i have the funds..

The outsole of the ZK6 has no chance against the 2K4.

Look at the sole.. namely traction lol

The outsole of the ZK6 has no chance against the 2K4.

Look at the sole.. namely traction lol

never wear them the toe and heel plastic are the same color so how did you get the toe to be black and the heel to be blue?
Also those things are sweet

never wear them the toe and heel plastic are the same color so how did you get the toe to be black and the heel to be blue?

Originally Posted by KashJunior

If you look carefully, the material/color on the toe actually matches the material that's right above the heelcup. The heelcup itself can be a completely different color from the toe.

Originally Posted by KashJunior

If you look carefully, the material/color on the toe actually matches the material that's right above the heelcup. The heelcup itself can be a completely different color from the toe.

The toe is gonna coincide with the back liner with the same material. The heel is a different option/section.

Thanks again. Love these things.

The toe is gonna coincide with the back liner with the same material. The heel is a different option/section.

Thanks again. Love these things.

wowwww those last two id's are sick. nwt that sole is gorgeous. the whole shoe is dope.

and those BL's are crack! I actually prefer that del sol color to the color on the v's. good money. oh and a heads up, both of your ideas may be gettin jacked by moi.
wink.gif

wowwww those last two id's are sick. nwt that sole is gorgeous. the whole shoe is dope.

and those BL's are crack! I actually prefer that del sol color to the color on the v's. good money. oh and a heads up, both of your ideas may be gettin jacked by moi.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

finally found time to post these up.
so i pick em up at Nike Santa Monica, and all these ppl start complimenting me.... i havent even see the godamn shoe myself
laugh.gif
. I wanted to be the first one to see em, smh.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

here they are

my inspiration was from the Sunset Kobes.

another soon.
i already know speckles will be added. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

finally found time to post these up.
so i pick em up at Nike Santa Monica, and all these ppl start complimenting me.... i havent even see the godamn shoe myself
laugh.gif
. I wanted to be the first one to see em, smh.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

here they are

my inspiration was from the Sunset Kobes.

another soon.
i already know speckles will be added. 

pretty clean iD's...what was the inspiration for those? kinda reminds me of the tnt hd at a quick glance.

Back
Top Bottom