Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

just got my pair in yesterday day took 20 days

d6826176496a25be50ac959447b0f0017c0536ec_r.jpg
2591636e68585bcd9d4be6adaa20ed5fb13d6318_r.jpg

30036d14604b6569500f5998c6cf945fca238b57_r.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those are really clean. I'd gone with the clear bottom but from your iD, cant go wrong with either
Got some clear bottoms on a pair before, and the clear on these does look really good.  Just got these "Pacer" style ones but with black where the navy is on these to rep my Steelers.  ID said Steel City, but I returned cuz the del sol stitching around the swoosh was off-color.  Seems very minor, but I think ID's need to be perfect.  There old slogan" Perfection is personal"

Also ordered (re-ordered) these, but changed the sole to translucent chlorine blue, the tongue to orange and the laces to white:

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those are really clean. I'd gone with the clear bottom but from your iD, cant go wrong with either
Got some clear bottoms on a pair before, and the clear on these does look really good.  Just got these "Pacer" style ones but with black where the navy is on these to rep my Steelers.  ID said Steel City, but I returned cuz the del sol stitching around the swoosh was off-color.  Seems very minor, but I think ID's need to be perfect.  There old slogan" Perfection is personal"

Also ordered (re-ordered) these, but changed the sole to translucent chlorine blue, the tongue to orange and the laces to white:

Back
Top Bottom