Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Got my second pair today, inspired by my OG 2K4 iDs
Nice ID's. 
pimp.gif

Thx I think Im gonna grab a pair around Xmas for myself
happy.gif

Anybody have a good Oregon Duck colorway?

What I'm thinking. Going basic before I go all out. All black/silver OG but with a translucent clear sole

Thx I think Im gonna grab a pair around Xmas for myself
happy.gif

Anybody have a good Oregon Duck colorway?

What I'm thinking. Going basic before I go all out. All black/silver OG but with a translucent clear sole

Originally Posted by never wear them

1 more pic lol

6267817196_c2efe761db_z.jpg
This "one last pic" is the best one!  Got some re-do's of my purple and chlorine blues coming in.  Only difference is that the heel is purple, too, and the laces are chlorine blue.  Like NikeID's old slogan said: "Perfection is personal."

1 more pic lol

6267817196_c2efe761db_z.jpg
This "one last pic" is the best one!  Got some re-do's of my purple and chlorine blues coming in.  Only difference is that the heel is purple, too, and the laces are chlorine blue.  Like NikeID's old slogan said: "Perfection is personal."

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

1 more pic lol

Thanks. This shoe offers nice color options and selections.
post pics asap! 

thanks Alex

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

1 more pic lol

Thanks. This shoe offers nice color options and selections.
post pics asap! 

thanks Alex

McGregor, those are dope dude. The them/vibe your wanting is dope/classic.
I get why u did a green toe instead of the white, it would look too dull on this shoe, but I agree with ya on the color.

Here's a rendition of the actual shoe (kinda boring when you wanna do it exact)

nike-air-max-93-10.jpg

6s58vn.jpg

This is my interpretation on em. I used minimal black so the shoe won't look too "simple". breaking up the colors a bit

6ok5lh.jpg

2c0ajo.jpg

I'd even do the black mid strip and white midsole. 

McGregor, those are dope dude. The them/vibe your wanting is dope/classic.
I get why u did a green toe instead of the white, it would look too dull on this shoe, but I agree with ya on the color.

Here's a rendition of the actual shoe (kinda boring when you wanna do it exact)

nike-air-max-93-10.jpg

6s58vn.jpg

This is my interpretation on em. I used minimal black so the shoe won't look too "simple". breaking up the colors a bit

6ok5lh.jpg

2c0ajo.jpg

I'd even do the black mid strip and white midsole. 

Back
Top Bottom