Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

those dolphins colored joints on this page are BANANAS
pimp.gif

i was actually thinking about doing that colorway when i was browsing on the first page!

those dolphins colored joints on this page are BANANAS
pimp.gif

i was actually thinking about doing that colorway when i was browsing on the first page!

Didn't copy NWT, but did take advice from him... 

Crappy camera, but last pic is what they most closely resemble in reality, with the orange color from the first pic.

Didn't copy NWT, but did take advice from him... 

Crappy camera, but last pic is what they most closely resemble in reality, with the orange color from the first pic.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They look cheap.

I wouldn't quite say cheap, but the leather does look pleathery... I want to ID a pair of these bad, and I love having a leather base but I can't bring myself to drop $165 on some cheap-looking leather shoes. Sucks cause these may be the sickest Nike basketball shoe of last decade.

They look cheap.

I wouldn't quite say cheap, but the leather does look pleathery... I want to ID a pair of these bad, and I love having a leather base but I can't bring myself to drop $165 on some cheap-looking leather shoes. Sucks cause these may be the sickest Nike basketball shoe of last decade.

Does anyone have any pics showing how "metallic" the metallic gray looks on the tongue material, as well as the small area on the ankle strap where the id is stitched?? I've searched the entire thread and saw one pair that used this colorway but it was still hard to tell.

Does anyone have any pics showing how "metallic" the metallic gray looks on the tongue material, as well as the small area on the ankle strap where the id is stitched?? I've searched the entire thread and saw one pair that used this colorway but it was still hard to tell.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

They look cheap.

For me, this is the best Nike shoe I have ever put on my foot in terms of on court performance. 

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

They look cheap.

For me, this is the best Nike shoe I have ever put on my foot in terms of on court performance. 

These first ones are like NWT's orange ones, but I used purple.  IMO they came out the best of any of mine.  Again, pics don't do these justice (especially with my phone cam) and the synthetic leather does not look at all plasticky in real life; it actually barely creases, too..

and I re-did my Steelers editions with the Super Bowl-winning years on the strap...

These first ones are like NWT's orange ones, but I used purple.  IMO they came out the best of any of mine.  Again, pics don't do these justice (especially with my phone cam) and the synthetic leather does not look at all plasticky in real life; it actually barely creases, too..

and I re-did my Steelers editions with the Super Bowl-winning years on the strap...

anyone choose the WIDE FIT?

I know Nikes are notorious for narrow toe boxes and I prefer a little more width in that area.....but I am nervous to choose that only to find out the shoe overall is too wide
sick.gif

For reference I wear the Asics Cumulus 9 for all purpose, best cushioning I ever wore and fits well, but the toe box have a little extra width is great (even though the shoe says NORMAL width).

I know Nikes are notorious for narrow toe boxes and I prefer a little more width in that area.....but I am nervous to choose that only to find out the shoe overall is too wide
sick.gif

For reference I wear the Asics Cumulus 9 for all purpose, best cushioning I ever wore and fits well, but the toe box have a little extra width is great (even though the shoe says NORMAL width).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

sick.gif

Wide is probably about like the Asics.  All my iD's are in WIDE and they are just marginally wider than the regular 2K4's (this goes for Durant's, too), but it was/is enough for me.  Definitely a difference that can be felt without being overly noticeable.  Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom