Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Someone please tell me this worked. I got up this morning thinking the pics I posted last night worked, then I got on and saw the comments.

Originally Posted by notes32

Someone please tell me this worked. I got up this morning thinking the pics I posted last night worked, then I got on and saw the comments.
can you post a pic and or mini-review of whatever insole you got?  I'm really curious to know more about the cushioned v. responsive iD options.

Originally Posted by notes32

can you post a pic and or mini-review of whatever insole you got?  I'm really curious to know more about the cushioned v. responsive iD options.

I got the cushioned insole. I couldn't tell you the difference between the two, but i know that the shoe has zoom in the heel and forefoot. I can tell you that they were very comfortable when i played in them yesterday (comfort right out of the box). I was just thinking that maybe Nike has produced 2 types of zoom air, the cushioned being more forgiving and plush, while the responsive is firmer and gives you that bounce back feeling. I would like to hear someone with the responsive sockliner chime in.

I got the cushioned insole. I couldn't tell you the difference between the two, but i know that the shoe has zoom in the heel and forefoot. I can tell you that they were very comfortable when i played in them yesterday (comfort right out of the box). I was just thinking that maybe Nike has produced 2 types of zoom air, the cushioned being more forgiving and plush, while the responsive is firmer and gives you that bounce back feeling. I would like to hear someone with the responsive sockliner chime in.

Originally Posted by clkru

does anyone think the leather looks a little cheap?

It's hard to tell in the pics i can't tell if the leather is cheap or nice I guess we shall see when more pics surface

notes32 thanks for taking the time to put the pics up man

Originally Posted by clkru

does anyone think the leather looks a little cheap?

It's hard to tell in the pics i can't tell if the leather is cheap or nice I guess we shall see when more pics surface

notes32 thanks for taking the time to put the pics up man

Originally Posted by andfattoo

the leather looks pretty good to me.
I think it looks a little vinyl-/plastic-like in the close-ups and on Seattle U's feet... maybe its just the lighting?

Wonder what the nubuck looks like (hopefully better than what was on the retro XII's last year)...

Originally Posted by andfattoo

the leather looks pretty good to me.
I think it looks a little vinyl-/plastic-like in the close-ups and on Seattle U's feet... maybe its just the lighting?

Wonder what the nubuck looks like (hopefully better than what was on the retro XII's last year)...

i love blk/yllw cw shoes, but i'm not feelin those iD's. but they were made to his liking so that's all that truely matters.

i love blk/yllw cw shoes, but i'm not feelin those iD's. but they were made to his liking so that's all that truely matters.

That is leather?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom