Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Aside from the "JH" branding on the tongue of the asgs I didn't really feel like this shoe was his official shoe. He has a rotation of shoes I've seen him in between these, the run the one, crusader, and hyper revs I think. Kyrie Irving had a similar rotation before he got his own sig. Maybe their testing the waters with him having a signature shoe by branding certain models with his logo. Paul George and Blake griffin had the same setup and kyries logo was on hyperdunks and other shoes for a minute until he got the Kyrie 1

Aside from the "JH" branding on the tongue of the asgs I didn't really feel like this shoe was his official shoe. He has a rotation of shoes I've seen him in between these, the run the one, crusader, and hyper revs I think. Kyrie Irving had a similar rotation before he got his own sig. Maybe their testing the waters with him having a signature shoe by branding certain models with his logo. Paul George and Blake griffin had the same setup and kyries logo was on hyperdunks and other shoes for a minute until he got the Kyrie 1

Naw bro they were gonna give him a sig but since he's a sneaker free agent this summer they didn't wanna give him one and have it be a success so that he could command more money from nike

Tried these on and I think they feel really good. Never really cared for cushioning as I can't even tell the difference most of the time unless I compare something like Vans vs. Lunarlon. I guess it's a blessing

It is poking on my achilles though and that was just from taking a few steps... Only problem I had with it. Gonna try them on again and see if I can get past that because I really like how the rest of the shoe feels all the way to how it looks on the court.

Last edited:
I hooped in mine for the first time yesterday. shoe was real responsive & the grip was great even on a dirty floor. shoes was stiff but a dude at the gym I played at who has a pair says they get better with every wear. Im really diggin how snug they are I dont even gotta tie my shoes and they don't shift around or slip. im willing to go so far as to say this shoe is easily in the top 3 of nike low tops out right now.

Last edited:
They sold out on NikeLab on release I think. They aren't that much over retail on the bay. The hard part is finding your size.

thanks for letting me know! I am checking right now and found some in my size at Nike Europe and I just checked out!

thanks for letting me know! I am checking right now and found some in my size at Nike Europe and I just checked out!
nthat.gif

http://www.footlocker.com/linkshare..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footlocker

Foot Locker PARKS AT ARLINGTON
3811 S COOPER STREET
ARLINGTON, TX 76015
(817)468-3903

Foot Locker NORTHPARK CENTER
727 NORTHPARK CENTER
DALLAS, TX 75225
(214)373-0064

Foot Locker NORTH STAR MALL
7400 SAN PEDRO
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78216
(210)340-2247

Foot Locker INGRAM PARK MALL
6301 NW LOOP 410
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78238
(210)680-7434

Foot Locker THE WOODLANDS MALL
1201 LAKE WOODLANDS DR
THE WOODLANDS, TX 77380
(281)364-9033

Foot Locker KATY MILLS
5000 KATY MILLS CIRCLE
KATY, TX 77494
(281)644-4995

Foot Locker WILLOWBROOK MALL
1274 WILLOWBROOK MALL
HOUSTON, TX 77070
(281)890-2414

Foot Locker GREENSPOINT MALL
12300 NORTH FREEWAY
HOUSTON, TX 77060
(281)874-9700

Foot Locker WEST OAKS MALL
208 WEST OAKS MALL
HOUSTON, TX 77082
(281)493-5066

Foot Locker VICTORIA MALL
7800 N NAVARRO STREET
VICTORIA, TX 77904
(361)576-4623

Last edited:
So I guess they are only dropping in Texas? Think there is any chance of an online release from FL? 
grin.gif

Those red ones remind me of carnage.

Saw the infrared pair today. Clean.

Back
Top Bottom