Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

After some time to reflect, and about 10 sessions later, I can thankfully say that these are decent on the court. At first, I was very worried, zero response, zero feel, bad lacing. But as they've worn in, they're the closest I've come to the "no-shoe" feel of the Kobe 8s.

For those wearing basketball shoes for basketball, fear not, these do break in, and they do eventually feel decent. 

^^^ those are nice.

Also, finishline put the infrared fade color on sale for $80. The red and volt colors are on sale for $80 on citygear.

Really digging these, seriously considering copping NCS and possibly Harden PE (or just doubling up, possibly lewi up, on NCS)

Finally copped!
Finally able to get a pair of All Stars in my size under retail from Foot Locker.

Really like them. Prob best All Star out of the pack next to the Lebron.

Went ahead and ordered a second. Looks like they are shipping from Stores.

Wish shoe had more cushioning. Going to swap out with the 2012 Jordan.

Last edited:
Same here man , used $15 off from FTL, really pleased, dope design
I used $20 off rewards and 15% off the second.

They remind me of a cross between the Lebron XI Prism and the Kobe 9 EM cement.
smokin.gif

Ready for the Challenge Red Harden to hit discount on Foot Locker.
happy.gif

I just got my Premiums in the mail, threw them on right away, I must say these are Very comfortable!!! Don't sleep!!

Last edited:
You can't do a local pickup? They are all around me and you don't have a $20 WC either?
  My fnl sucks 
mean.gif
   and my streak with getting through on fnl has diminished, so no rewards for me at the moment  

$71 shipped on eastbay is not bad tho...

Tried on the the Net Cutters Society and the White/Red Gradients at an outlet here in Canada this weekend. I love the look of the shoe, but they just don't feel good. Really wanted to like them, but even at 50% off(retail $140 here, these were $70-$75) I couldn't pull the trigger. Missed opportunity with this model. Even if they just reused the Crusader/RTO set-up I'd be in, but that drop in cushion felt dead and uncomfortable immediately.

Last edited:
Tried on the the Net Cutters Society and the White/Red Gradients at an outlet here in Canada this weekend. I love the look of the shoe, but they just don't feel good. Really wanted to like them, but even at 50% off(retail $140 here, these were $70-$75) I couldn't pull the trigger. Missed opportunity with this model. Even if they just reused the Crusader/RTO set-up I'd be in, but that drop in cushion felt dead and uncomfortable immediately.
I am only saying this because I would like it if someone reassured me, but I had the same issue, the cushion breaks in after 3-4 sessions, and they now feel pretty great aside from my right shoe seemingly losing it's lockdown. 

Salute for the code and the restock info. Just copped the All Stars last Saturday and got them today(friday) and I must say it feels good to wait and not pay resell for them.

Is there a thread for these ? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I saw this same pic this morning and instantly got excited, but I have seen pics similar to this design and I believe it is the Zoom Field General 2: http://sneakernews.com/2014/11/12/nike-zoom-field-general-2/. Not sure if it is legit, but I read Harden's contract with Nike ends this summer so his sig is not a lock yet, but personally, I hope we see one for him soon. Dude has become my favorite player in the NBA and I look forward to his first official pair.

Last edited:
Those are the Givenchy x Nike Lebron 9 lows. 
laugh.gif

I aint goin believe theyre his until he wears them. He's always been a zoom air guy.

Back
Top Bottom