Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

So Adidas has Lillard, Wall, Wiggins, Harden and Rose........not bad........if only they can make good basketball shoes
This is why Adidas had to go get Harden.

They are losing out on their share to UA big time.

Lillard and Wall are great players, but only really have regional appeal (Wall would be more mainstream if not for injuries) and Rose is always hurt. Wiggins isn't proven.

They needed a proven star, that has mass appeal across the country, that wasn't locked into a contract. Harden was obvious choice.

This is all imho.

Most basketball players have some beat looking toes from the pics I've seen. I remember being in shock when seeing Jordan's toes

Most basketball players have some beat looking toes from the pics I've seen. I remember being in shock when seeing Jordan's toes

TRUTH, my toes were jacked for years. No matter what shoes you wear, when your feet are getting stepped, toes jammed...no way to keep those puppies pristine and I'm just a regular dude who likes bball.

Last edited:
705363_600

705363_700

705363_010

just copped the reds for $64 + tax off clearance at Nike with Back2sport code.

Just copped my size of the volts off Eastbay with 10% code URLEB58A and free shipping, $72.89 shipped

Last edited:
Those triple black zoom run the ones's were dirt cheap on finishline last I checked $49.99

They were cheaper at 44.98 actually. Only had a 12.5 and like a 14 when I saw them. They got even cheaper because of the end of season sale but by then they were already sold out online

Back
Top Bottom