Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I wear an 11.5 but got a 12 just in case. I’ve got a pretty wide foot and I think I would have been better served getting the 11.5. Not the end of the world but when another color way comes out, I’ll be doing an 11.5.
Thanks for this I have pretty wide feet and wear the same size also. This was a reason I didn't cop because I wasn't sure about sizing so nice to know for future reference.

Here is my initial review of the shoe. I mainly buy shoes to hoop in. As for sizing, I normally wear size 10 in Nikes (Kobe 8,11) and 9.5 in adidas ( Harden vol. 2 and 3). I purchased the BB in size 10. It fit the best albeit a bit tight at first. I tried on a size 10.5 at the Nike store but it felt too long. I decided to just get size 10.

I played in these shoes for a few hours indoors. Thus far, it is decent. It's not an amazing performer. Traction/cushion is average to above average thus far.
As for positives, the shoe does seem to stretch out a bit after playing. It was really difficult to get the shoes on at first. After playing in it, I found it much easier to put on and they are pretty comfortable and snug.

As for negatives, the lateral side/pinky toe area was hurting slightly. I think the material needs to break in a bit. Overall, it was not a major issue but something I noticed.

These shoes invited a lot of questions from the other ball players so be prepared to answer questions.

Overall, despite the high price point, I think it is worth hooping in. To my knowledge, it's the first auto-lacing hoop shoe so the novelty of it is pretty neat. It's going to have some technical bugs and fit issues but I've enjoyed it so far. It performed better than I anticipated given the technology. Based on the fit getting better after wearing it, I am hopeful that the shoe will conform to my feet and it will be an enjoyable hoop sneaker.

I'll hoop in it some more and try to provide a further update.

update #2. I tried playing in these today. The left shoe would not connect to my iPhone XS Max. I could not even use the buttons on the side. On the phone, it kept saying "trying to connect to left shoe".

Luckily, I brought a 2nd pair of regular hoop shoes.

Again, the lateral side where the small swoosh is located is very tight and hurts my foot on the lateral side.

I came home and reset the shoes by holding both buttons on the side. My right shoe had 95% battery.

Very disappointing today.

Probably late but if you're nearby doesn't hurt to ask if they still have them
screenshot-tweetdeck.twitter.com-2019.03.01-13-33-20.png

Read too many reports of tts hurting here and there (side, pinky toe, etc)... I hate that kind of ish. Sticking with .5 up as suggested by Nike, for future colorways. Glad it worked out for some, though. Ye shrug.

Reactions: ARK
So I returned my used pair without any problem

Chopped it up with some of the Nike managers and they all were anticipating the all black pair. Someone mentioned a high top pair might be in the works as well....

I’m looking for a size 9.5 pair not on the bay, stockx or goat prices. If anyone has a lead please let me know

Haven’t worn my shoes yet , just tried them on . Everything was working fine . Today went to wear them and the left shoe won’t do anything- light up, charge , connect to phone ect. Completely dead .

Haven’t worn my shoes yet , just tried them on . Everything was working fine . Today went to wear them and the left shoe won’t do anything- light up, charge , connect to phone ect. Completely dead .

My right shoe is broken. Did the reset, lights turn on but buttons do not function

I finally got around to opening mine....I dunno was feeling them more before I actually sat here and tried them on....they remind me of those slip on and 1s LMAO....just sold em on goat....I'm coo :lol:

I finally got around to opening mine....I dunno was feeling them more before I actually sat here and tried them on....they remind me of those slip on and 1s LMAO....just sold em on goat....I'm coo :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did you really compare these to “and 1”slip ons?

Enjoy that lunch money from the goat profit

So your choice was a 12 or 13 right? Bc 12.5s are impossible to find! Your tts is 12.5?

If so, of course you wouldn’t go with a 12 :wow:

Runners 13 (narrow toe), all other nikes are 12. Even wear 12’s in 350’s...

Anyone else hoping they make these compatible with the apple watch? That would make them even better IMO

It’s been discussed in here and I’m sure, they will w/ a update!

Can’t wait and these shoes are so effing dope! Need new CWs already

Back
Top Bottom