Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Got a call from Beaverton too, those that have a reservation and didn't get a pair will get an opportunity to buy.

Last edited:
just got back from nyc, i got a call from office of the ceo confirming they got both my email and a pair. i was floored how quickly they made this right. 

these definitely have a snug fit to them, not beluga v2 snug, but i felt a little tension on the sides. the sole reminds me of a y-3 kohna.

anyway congrats to all, big thanks to nike, and glad to see NTers helping each other out with info

just got back from nyc, i got a call from office of the ceo confirming they got both my email and a pair. i was floored how quickly they made this right. 

these definitely have a snug fit to them, not beluga v2 snug, but i felt a little tension on the sides. the sole reminds me of a y-3 kohna.

anyway congrats to all, big thanks to nike, and glad to see NTers helping each other out with info
Nice! Congrats! Are you going to stick with the size you tried on or are you going to go up a .5 size?

For those that got reserved by way of the sold out NYC events, when is the purchase date in the app?

i wouldn't make this public knowledge...

Why not? Its not like anybody else can purchase them except the people with invitations. What are the implications? :\

Im just wondering if its different than the 12/20 date thats been said/rumored

i wouldn't make this public knowledge...

Why not? Its not like anybody else can purchase them except the people with invitations. What are the implications? :\

Im just wondering if its different than the 12/20 date thats been said/rumored

because what if they're just giving these people a heads up to a certain date that purchases may be available to the public?

they go ahead and make the date public knowledge and thousands of people will be trying.

not saying it is that way but that'd be a rough way to miss out IF nike isn't making the date for specific people only.

because what if they're just giving these people a heads up to a certain date that purchases may be available to the public?

they go ahead and make the date public knowledge and thousands of people will be trying.

not saying it is that way but that'd be a rough way to miss out IF nike isn't making the date for specific people only.

...but those people already have a pair reserved (not "heads up" but reserved.) It doesnt matter if everybody else knows when. Seems no different than regular Nike+ reserve. Nike themselves already said more pairs will be available later this month. so again, if those people have a pair reserved, we cant "steal" it from them.

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance but will be there a more general release at a later date for other colors?

:smh:

...not sure how I feel about this guy

Wonder if the seller is on NT :nerd:

Last edited:
i can't be the only one constantly refreshing my nike+ app can i? haha.

my app never gives me notifications so i keep checking my inbox.

Due to Nike screwing up the stock supply this Sunday, black pair is coming in from Nike this Friday with a $150.00 gift card. 

Back
Top Bottom