Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

are there going to be more of the black ones at the end of december?

i've been given every different answer from soho employees to sneaker people

Last edited:
are there going to be more of the black ones at the end of december?

i've been given every different answer from soho employees to sneaker people
Supposedly more should be available on the 20th but still in extremely limited numbers.

I think Soho/Grand got the majority of the stock but there's a limited release expected on the 20th at some Niketown's (NYC included) in a similar reservation only manner

Look on page 25
I mean the size label in the shoe, not on the box.

Found a Youtube unboxing video with a size label marked as made in Vietnam, but the box said these are made in china.

Last edited:

I mean the size label in the shoe, not on the box.

Found a Youtube unboxing video with a size label marked as made in Vietnam, but the box said these are made in china.
They are made in Vietnam. 

Are you thinking of buying a pair? 

They are made in Vietnam. 

Are you thinking of buying a pair? 
Nah, shoes are cool, but not worth the money

just want to know which factory make these shoes.

I don't know which factory/company made the Nike MaG 2016

but Nike Mag 2011 is made by Pou Chen Group

NIKE partners with Flextronics to develope new technologies since 2015, wonder these are made by Flextronics or not?

If so, maybe they'll have 3 year warranty like the electronics products

NIKE partners with Flextronics to develope new technologies since 2015, wonder these are made by Flextronics or not?

Shoes were made in Vietnam and box was China.

I find that shoes from Vietnam have a better build quality. 

I would imagine the same company produced both self lacing and non ver of Nike Mag, since they probably have the molds and production setup already in place.

Warranty is the standard Nike 2 yr manufacturing warranty 

The 2016 Mags are made in Taiwan, hope that helps

Hey guys first time in tis thread. Getting back to NYC area on the 13th/14th after driving home from school. I see that there is an event that will open sign ups at 3 pm. Even though it says that pairs won't be available for purchase, is it possible these ones will also come with reservations through the Nike+ app or is that done with. Appreciate the info in advance and looking forward to hopefully making it back in time for the event. 

why do you need an access code?

i booked a reservation when they first opened and havent heard anything but are opening new reservations?

Hey guys first time in tis thread. Getting back to NYC area on the 13th/14th after driving home from school. I see that there is an event that will open sign ups at 3 pm. Even though it says that pairs won't be available for purchase, is it possible these ones will also come with reservations through the Nike+ app or is that done with. Appreciate the info in advance and looking forward to hopefully making it back in time for the event. 

I wouldn't count on it, no. But the trial is cool and they have this snkrs lottery when you go into the space.

AT minute 5:41 they talk about availability. Apparently the Black pairs might've been exclusive to NYC as the grey pair is the ones that are supposed to drop on the 20th at LA, Chicago, etc. 

Black cw should be in other cities. Most stores will only have 70-100 pairs depending on market location. 

The grey wont be that available either maybe a dozen or so more. 

NYC will have most allocation because of the 3 locations. 

Good luck to those who want them.

nthat.gif

Black cw should be in other cities. Most stores will only have 70-100 pairs depending on market location. 

The grey wont be that available either maybe a dozen or so more. 

NYC will have most allocation because of the 3 locations. 

Good luck to those who want them.

nthat.gif

sooooo if im in NY basically i should sell my pair now for these crazy resell prices and try again with this wider release? 
laugh.gif

semi srs. 

sooooo if im in NY basically i should sell my pair now for these crazy resell prices and try again with this wider release? :lol:

semi srs. 

wouldn't bank on you getting another pair, so it's really up to whether or not you really want them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom