Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Hey guys so in case any was interested in the durability/performance aspect of the shoes I've been wearing my pair everyday for about a week now. Comfort wise I'd say these are top notch, the midsole is really elevated due to the motor in the midfoot so on foot they feel like runners more than anything else (even though they're supposed to be all purpose shoes). There's tons of padding and cushioning inside the shoe which I assume is there for the purpose of protecting from hot zones or areas that might pinch from the motors and thread tightening. In my opinion I'd say that midsole and upper need to be broken in a bit (2-3 wears). The cushioning set up I remember hearing was cushlon however imo after wearing them a week and breaking them in the cushlon starts to feel a lot softer almost comparable with lunarlon. However, as you can see from the photos the midsole does tend to break down quite a bit showing a lot of creases (for those that care). 

The autolacing after having taken them off many times a day throughout the week I will say works extremely well. However I often found that if attempting to take the shoe off repeatedly in a short period of time the preset tightness (if tightly fit) wouldn't necessarily adjust to the proper tightness. This was also the case in instances where you repeatedly took off the shoes and played around with the buttons. The problem would then be fixed by resetting the system and pre-set setting. 

Overall even as a first generation tech it still performs incredibly well . Definitely keeping them in the weekly rotation!

Last edited:
Question here...if you reserve a pair through your Nike+ app and then have someone else pick them up for you by changing your name within the app to their name, will that work? If you give the person your email/password to log-in to your account...

I know that when checking in to an event within the app all they do is scan your Nike pass (found in settings) so not sure if someone can pick them up for you if you just change the name on the account.

Thanks for the help NT fam.

Last edited:
@sole ruler Did you go TTS? Do you think if you went .5 up the fit would be too big?
I went TTS and theres a bit of room in the toe area honestly. I think I could've gotten away with going down .5 so I think going up would be too big imo.

Last edited:
View media item 2263762

View media item 2263763

View media item 2263764

View media item 2263765

Hey guys so in case any was interested in the durability/performance aspect of the shoes I've been wearing my pair everyday for about a week now. Comfort wise I'd say these are top notch, the midsole is really elevated due to the motor in the midfoot so on foot they feel like runners more than anything else (even though they're supposed to be all purpose shoes). There's tons of padding and cushioning inside the shoe which I assume is there for the purpose of protecting from hot zones or areas that might pinch from the motors and thread tightening. In my opinion I'd say that midsole and upper need to be broken in a bit (2-3 wears). The cushioning set up I remember hearing was cushlon however imo after wearing them a week and breaking them in the cushlon starts to feel a lot softer almost comparable with lunarlon. However, as you can see from the photos the midsole does tend to break down quite a bit showing a lot of creases (for those that care). 

The autolacing after having taken them off many times a day throughout the week I will say works extremely well. However I often found that if attempting to take the shoe off repeatedly in a short period of time the preset tightness (if tightly fit) wouldn't necessarily adjust to the proper tightness. This was also the case in instances where you repeatedly took off the shoes and played around with the buttons. The problem would then be fixed by resetting the system and pre-set setting. 

Overall even as a first generation tech it still performs incredibly well . Definitely keeping them in the weekly rotation!

sole ruler sole ruler , this is great info, thank you! any chance you'll be taking these shoes for a spin for any of the performance activities these are built for?

@Sole ruler, this is great info, thank you! any chance you'll be taking these shoes for a spin for any of the performance activities these are built for?
Yeah I actually wore them to the gym the other day and the biggest thing to note about the shoes would be that it is probably one of the most locked in pair of sneakers I own that don't have some sort of strap system. Throughout the whole 2 hours I didn't once feel the shoes loosen, from weights to running.

Last edited:
Yeah I actually wore them to the gym the other day and the biggest thing to note about the shoes would be that it is probably one of the most locked in pair of sneakers I own that don't have some sort of strap system. Throughout the whole 2 hours I didn't once feel the shoes loosen, from weights to running.

That's awesome! Did you feel the system working on keeping your foot locked down like some people said in a few videos? I think they were saying something like that, but I could be way off, haha. Either way, I hope I score a pair!

Hoping yall can assist me a little bit. Nike + app appointments to trial and purchase will be available on 12/17 at 10 am ET via the Nike + Services tab. What's the Services tab? I wanna see these in person tomorrow.

Hoping yall can assist me a little bit. Nike + app appointments to trial and purchase will be available on 12/17 at 10 am ET via the Nike + Services tab. What's the Services tab? I wanna see these in person tomorrow.
Service tab is the "+" symbol on the bottom of the app, pick the book events section and pick the city to see available events.

Last edited:
Calling  a screen shot and writing a sentence spoon feeding is a bit much. 

Doesn't hurt to help people out once in a while 

I appreciate your help. Forums like NT are meant to share information, knowledge, and opinions with others who have a shared interest.

Is it just me or does anyone have it lagging whenever you try to choose an event to book?

Both black and grey color ways will be available to purchase tomorrow, most sizes 6-13 as well, time slots every 20 minutes opening to closing

Both black and grey color ways will be available to purchase tomorrow, most sizes 6-13 as well, time slots every 20 minutes opening to closing
Actually, tomorrow is the opening for the booking for the December 20th purchase opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom