Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

IMG_6711.PNG

Where? Not seeing anything in SNKRS yet...

Edit: It just showed up...go figure...

Crap why is Nike release soo many shoes back to back to back to back? Hyper adapts, air zoom generation, the off white, the skepta air max 97s, all of which I'm interested in. Eh. Sorry just kinda blah I wanted a pair of these shoes and now I must choose....

I want these! I always love black and red. My wife still thinks I am crazy for getting the last release. I showed her these and she kind of rolled her eyes. I told her the draw is Friday.

Decided to keep these, figure the second iteration has a newer battery and probably things they learned from the initial drop...

IMG_20170823_190751_350.jpg

Question for cats who have em when have these been worn? Not sure if these could be considered trainers or what

You can wear them for training! It serves as a multipurpose shoe. Won't be the best, if anything, but it definitely has that performance aspect considering the pattern of the outsole. Wore them for shooting around when I was at work, and the insole is the real magic to the cushioning aspect of it.

I like these black and reds. Hoping it’s easier than last drop due to these being considered “bricks”

Most of us that want to keep won't hit. Sellers will (knowing they're "bricks") hit but won't be able to move. So we are stuck hoping for close to retail resell.

damn i was hyped cause they were also listed in the euro snkrs app for 5pm, but now i refreshed and they're gone again -.-

Does anyone have pics of the different boxes of the first and second release HyperAdapts then? Not sure which one I have. Got mine on a Draw at SOHO several months agao

Back
Top Bottom