Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Somehow managed to hit on a pair of 12's, if anybody is wanting a pair hit the PM's. Not sure if I'll want to keep these or not. Would rather have them go to a good home than just sit and get returned.

Last edited:
I finally won, got a paypal email, but nothing from Nike. Checked the paypal transaction and it says cancelled. LOL

I was really gonna rock these things too. SMH

I apparently won but my bank declined the transaction LOL. Anything I can do?

If I won but the CC card or Paypal declined the transaction, I would be on the phone with Nike is a heartbeat. You won, but because you have fraud protection in place with some processors, don't let that phase you. It's not Like Nike is going to take somebody who was not drawn and now turn their L into a W. Get on the phone and work to claim your W.

I'm on the phone for the second time, the first time I ran into a rep fresh off a hire. Second guy I spoke with was awesome, because I used paypal and there was no order number, I'm SOL. Oh well, wasn't meant to be I guess.

I'm on the phone for the second time, the first time I ran into a rep fresh off a hire. Second guy I spoke with was awesome, because I used paypal and there was no order number, I'm SOL. Oh well, wasn't meant to be I guess.

Same thing happen to me, got a charge on paypal but cancelled. Should I even try calling?

Same thing happen to me, got a charge on paypal but cancelled. Should I even try calling?

You can, but without an actual order number from Nike.com, there isn't much they can do. I thought they could look up paypal transaction numbers but I guess that's a no go.

You can, but without an actual order number from Nike.com, there isn't much they can do. I thought they could look up paypal transaction numbers but I guess that's a no go.
On snkrs app, did it say you were selected? For mine it said I wasn't selected but I got charged

If I won but the CC card or Paypal declined the transaction, I would be on the phone with Nike is a heartbeat. You won, but because you have fraud protection in place with some processors, don't let that phase you. It's not Like Nike is going to take somebody who was not drawn and now turn their L into a W. Get on the phone and work to claim your W.

Didn't some people call nike and get their card re-charged in the same situation

This happened to me 2 weeks ago. I called and talked to a guy. He talked to a woman and she checked my account. It showed that I had a order number so she checked for a extra in my size and found 1. Then she gave me a option to pay with another cc.

Then about 30 min later she called back because my 2nd cc got denied for fraud protection. So I called the cc company and told them what was up. Nike reran the 2nd card and it was all good after that. The shoes shipped out the next morning on Saturday and I got them Monday.

So call them and at least see if a order was created.

I didn't try for these but Paypal sounds like such a damn ball ache man. And whats with banks blocking your own money. -.- But hey I suppose it's good and bad. Best of luck to everyone. I'm from the UK and when I go on the SNEAKRS app it doesn't let me see this trainer for the drop. Are drop times different with US and UK?

Are the in-store draws legit or do the employees pull some shady stuff? I’m about 30min away from The Grove and don’t wanna drive over if their draws are shady.

Are the in-store draws legit or do the employees pull some shady stuff? I’m about 30min away from The Grove and don’t wanna drive over if their draws are shady.

tenor.gif

Well, a drop at a store without a draw is more likely to be shady, as they call call their buddies and get them lines up to resell. With a draw, a specific amount has to go out through the draw, so probably more restrictions to being shady. I'm not near any Nike store or NikeLab store, so if I had something that close and really wanted it, I would take a shot at it.

I did not even get any emails saying I was not drawn???

First for that

i know they ship these pretty quick - anyone who hit on the draw get their shipping. I’m guessing it’s a Monday priority delivery situation.

Got shipping, mine set to deliver on Wednesday.
Ditto! Pumped. Curious if the LED's are brighter and if the mechanism is any better, heard the restock of the OG had better battery. Also wondering what box we get.
I gotta say the F&F brightness of the LED is blinding by comparison, but that's prob because of the white materials vs. translucent black.

Ditto! Pumped. Curious if the LED's are brighter and if the mechanism is any better, heard the restock of the OG had better battery. Also wondering what box we get.
I gotta say the F&F brightness of the LED is blinding by comparison, but that's prob because of the white materials vs. translucent black.

I only had the original version in hand, as I bought them to resell and buy my pair. Never tried them on feet. The silver ones I had, had two blue dots as the buttons to tighten or loosen while the black ones I have now have << and >> arrows. They sound a bit different, but not sure if that is due to changes made. The LED seems to work very similarly.

I got the black 're-issue' box through Stockx and that was the August Blue lagoon drop. Assuming that will be the box going forward, as it would be lighter to ship. My opinion that the first gen was supposed to be in-store only with the special box (heavier ad harder to ship)

It's really cool though when you put them on and they auto-adjust, just about right. My wife tried mine out, and with her having smaller feet, you could hear it taking more tightening compared to my feet. It's really cool and a lot of fun. Sure a gimmick on the surface, but just very neat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom