Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I'm guessing these aren't highly sought out sneakers cause the thread is crawling at a snail's pace lol.

Anyways I lucked out and got a pair of the red Lagoon. Only issue is that I still haven't shipping confirmation.

Not even gon lie. After 10 days of owning them I'm kind of already over the gimmick. Might need to just return em

we should've just carpooled on saturday if you went to NTSF after too lmao, my boy hit at the grove though

LOL foreal. traffic in that area was a ***** and then going back to bait there was that rally stuff which made it worse... i got a size 9.5 but idk if i should pick up :emoji_thinking:

Has anyone worn these in the rain? Do they hold up?
You absolutely cannot get these shoes wet (it clearly states so in the instruction manual that they provide) or it will cause the motors to fail, so I doubt that anyone out there has tempted fate and worn them in the rain. I certainly have not.

giphy.gif

Anyone know what these dirt things are on the charger? Noticed after charging up the pairs.

Attachments

• IMG_1678.JPG
    IMG_1678.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 51
Anyone know if NTSF sold out from the drawing? I asked but didnt get an answer from them. Doubt im going into the city anytime soon.
I really want a light color pair though like the silvers, not the white pair. I hope the silver pair restocks soon

Anyone know what these dirt things are on the charger? Noticed after charging up the pairs.

Yeah, so underneath your battery holder of your shoes, the magnet in each shoe can collect and attract stuff from the ground (I think it's called "lintite," but I am likely completely wrong about the name) where it turns into magnetic lint. When you attach your charger pucks onto it, it'll jump over. Best thing to do before charging or just to wipe it off is to use something thin like a piece of paper or index card, and slide it in between the lint and the surface of whatever it's on (whether pucks or battery holders) and flip the lint off into the trash. Works like a charm!

I've had that happen to me and thought it was a flaw, haha. Doesn't it look like the islands in Rogue One? =D

36759703712_6d2587b76c_c.jpg

Had a deal worked out through here for a pair of hyper adapts but before I could pay a bid I had on stock X got accepted(sorry baseball7). Ended up paying 850 after the 25 off. Not terrible for the red lagoons

Also weird maintenance question but can I scrub the soles of these after wearing? I clean my shoes after every wear and would hate to fry a motor due to some scrubbing of soap and water

Don’t submerge em. A little splash here and there should be just fine.
Had a deal worked out through here for a pair of hyper adapts but before I could pay a bid I had on stock X got accepted(sorry baseball7). Ended up paying 850 after the 25 off. Not terrible for the red lagoons

Also weird maintenance question but can I scrub the soles of these after wearing? I clean my shoes after every wear and would hate to fry a motor due to some scrubbing of soap and water

Back
Top Bottom