Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Adapt BB-7a.jpg
Adapt BB-5b.jpg
Adapt BB-14a.jpg
Adapt BB-16a.jpg

Had an opportunity to be blessed w/ the early cop, I'm loving them. In my opinion they look amazing in person, at first the shoe was a little stiff, but once wearing them around for a bit, they broke in and that cushlon feels really nice and soft. Very dope hoop shoe too imo, traction bites hard, but does pick up dust a little. But a little wipe here and there and you're good to go. Just wanted to share some pics

Can you shed some light on the sizing? Did you go tts or size up

Adapt BB-7a.jpg
Adapt BB-5b.jpg
Adapt BB-14a.jpg
Adapt BB-16a.jpg

Had an opportunity to be blessed w/ the early cop, I'm loving them. In my opinion they look amazing in person, at first the shoe was a little stiff, but once wearing them around for a bit, they broke in and that cushlon feels really nice and soft. Very dope hoop shoe too imo, traction bites hard, but does pick up dust a little. But a little wipe here and there and you're good to go. Just wanted to share some pics
Nice,
My only question do they play like Kobe sig? Do you feel low to the ground?

I'm sure some ppl with narrow/skinny feet can pull these off TTS. But with all the tech loaded on top/around it. The suggestion is .5 up so the shoe actually has a chance to tighten and loosen, vs being tight from the jump.

I definitely love how these look like a distant cousin to the Kobe’s, that 350 is steep though. Part of me is excited to be on the cutting edge of shoe technology, while fhe other part of me says just wait a while and cop the tech when it’s sub $150

Kuzma could have played all 48 and it wouldn’t have mattered. I wonder what direction Nike is going to go with these. My guess is a second colorway in the Adapt BB will depends on sales of this colorway. Wonder what’s the next sport Nike will attempt the HyperAdapt?

While buying some sweat pants at Nike Santa Monica yesterday, I asked the guy checking me out if they were getting these next week. He said they still don't know. Also said he doesn't think they'll be too hard to get. For whatever that is worth.

Kuzma could have played all 48 and it wouldn’t have mattered. I wonder what direction Nike is going to go with these. My guess is a second colorway in the Adapt BB will depends on sales of this colorway. Wonder what’s the next sport Nike will attempt the HyperAdapt?

Nike said they are going to release a lot of CWs of these

Just got the call if i wanted these not sure yet, ima go check them out after work and decide if i want them

That backdoor life... :pimp:

Can you provide information on the quantity Town East has for these? Thanks.

PO

I wonder how the adapt BB's compare size wise to the hyper adapt 1.0's. I went TTS on the 1.0's and they fit great so I was hoping it would be the same with the BB's but I guess I'll find out when my pre-order arrives

How do 10 Footlockers (there are more than 900 in the U.S.?) in the entire country amount to "readily available"? I know Nike will do a release day drop, and a few other stores as well, but it's not like there's any reason as of now to expect Finishline to pop up with them in 75 locations. The Footlocker map ... the entire west coast is being shut out. Nike can of course have 200,000 pairs sitting in its warehouse and could just have decided to sell the majority of the inventory itself via SNKRS and NDC. Maybe that's what's going to happen? I have no idea. Maybe it's just that my definition of "readily available" is different from others'.

Last edited:
talked to rep yesterday was advised if you get the wrong sz you can swap out, so my guess is that they will be readily available by the sound of it.
Rep where? Call center or chat? Those guys rarely know anything, but hope you're right.

Back
Top Bottom