Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Impressive package.
A798337E-75C3-4DC6-B996-0F79AE41849A.jpeg

Yeah, comfort is great. I'm pleasantly surprised by the cushioning, it's about perfect for my preferences, at least right out of the box. Not too soft but not too firm. Can definitely imagine playing in these. I won't, but they'd be nice. I really like the overall design, especially the contrasting upper. If they didn't have this kind of goofy giant swoosh, they'd be perfect. But very pleased with them, glad I pre-ordered them, no regrets. I just wish there was a way to keep the lights turned on :lol:

Got mine in too. Went TTS and it was the way to go as well. If I had gone up half a size, then it would’ve been too much space in the front for me. And I also have a 6S so that’s a bummer but I ain’t upgrading my phone until I see the next iPhone lol.

Totally. I can't stand having all that extra empty space in the toe, that's not how shoes should fit.
I hear you on the phone. I wouldn't buy a new phone just for these silly shoes, but I've been needing one for months and just keep putting it off. Not going to be able to wait till next fall for a new one either way.

I've had my pair for about two hours now, I went TTS and glad I didn't go bigger. Zero issues setting them up, the motor is much quieter than the hyperadapt 1.0's. Now I gotta figure out where to put this big *** box

Man these things are hard to put in lol super tight.

Once you wear them for a little while that improves quickly, just need to stretch/break-in the stiff heel and collar. Also, I realized that actually using a finger through the tongue loops to pull the tongue area up and toward you with one hand (keeps the tongue from bunching up/sliding down toward the front of the shoe) while pulling back on the heel with the other makes a big difference. After I wear these for a day or three I expect them to wind up pretty easy to get on and off.

Was on the fence about these because of comfort reason. Wanted them for everyday shoes. Now I’m hearing they are comfortable I need a size 10.5.

Just tried mine on and idk if I even have to tighten them lol I didnt go through whole set up. I'll do that tomorrow but not much room to tighten

I can't even get mine to connect and it is driving me insane, also about to mess me up with Valentine's *****. Going to have to F with this tomorrow.

I can't even get mine to connect and it is driving me insane, also about to mess me up with Valentine's *****. Going to have to F with this tomorrow.

Takes a while to connect both shoes, maybe 30-45 seconds, possibly longer. I thought mine was broke at first lol

Back
Top Bottom