Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by MichaelClearyVI

According to Modern Notoriety 6/9 is the release date for the Galaxy BG's

Was just about to post that, hopefully these fly under the radar
im hoping for the same.
We can only hope boys.. would love to pick these up without having to go through hell and back

im hoping for the same.
We can only hope boys.. would love to pick these up without having to go through hell and back
I might have to cop these as well.  Sign me up for these going under the radar esp. if they have a GITD sole.  Any idea on the retail tag price?

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

im hoping for the same.
I might have to cop these as well.  Sign me up for these going under the radar esp. if they have a GITD sole.  Any idea on the retail tag price?
I think I saw 140 us retail... that was over a month ago though and things change in less time so who knows

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

im hoping for the same.

shoot, I wouldnt mind paying more Ty's pair

According to Modern Notoriety 6/9 is the release date for the Galaxy BG's

im hoping for the same.
I'm just glad they stuck to the June 9th date I posted a while back! You just don't know how much I want these shoes!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For those who witnessed or were at the HOHNY for the Galaxy foams know how hard those were to get. These will be the same, I want these as well since I go the galaxy foams but I'm really not trying to go through all that headache again specially in very hot weather
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

HOH only Im guessing for the Blakes?
I doubt it because none of the other Galaxy shoes where HOH exclusives and all of them where available on NDC and Eastbay except for the Foams and every pair of them where available on the Jimmy Jazz website. So it wouldn't make much since for them to only be at HOH

Originally Posted by trueprada

that sneaker con event look like it pop in chi town..wonder what they had the bg all stars for

yeah it was mos def fuego 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rape prices galore tho... $650 for Red Carpet Brons  
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

These will be second, I got his Mango BG32s and maaaaan do those turn heads.
ditto, my students love them.
Hopin to get my second BG hyperdunks..just broke out the Mango ones two weeks ago for Mothers Day..and they got reactions from all over
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom