Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Man what are you talking about . . . These been a must have since February when he wore em . . .​

I'm talking about has a Hyperdunk EVER sold for retail in a store...EVER...in the HISTORY of Nike??? LMAO! Get off the Galaxy Scrotum, actually don't. Gotta trade the Zoom Rookie. LOL!

I'm talking about has a Hyperdunk EVER sold for retail in a store...EVER...in the HISTORY of Nike??? LMAO! Get off the Galaxy Scrotum, actually don't. Gotta trade the Zoom Rookie. LOL!
C'mon Peru..you gotta know by now that this galaxy thing is the closest thing to yambs most these dudes gonna get. It's there "first".

There's maybe 10% of the population that actually like the shoe..same with the zoom rookies, yet, you throw galaxy theme to it and BAM! everyones a fan.

you throw a DB on a jordan and BAM! it's a must have.

I really hope this stops being the cool thing soon.

C'mon Peru..you gotta know by now that this galaxy thing is the closest thing to yambs most these dudes gonna get. It's there "first".

There's maybe 10% of the population that actually like the shoe..same with the zoom rookies, yet, you throw galaxy theme to it and BAM! everyones a fan.

you throw a DB on a jordan and BAM! it's a must have.

I really hope this stops being the cool thing soon.
it will only happen when another indie brand gets big

You Must Not Have Been Collecting Shoes WhenThe U.W.R. Package Was Dropped

Last edited:
No hate at all and super congrats to those that picked them up but are we talking about a Hyperdunk? A Hyperdunk??? A HYPERDUNK is a must have now??? Lol
That's how its always been. The shoe game full of cock riders. The Hyperdunk 2008 is one of my favorite basketball shoes of all time, the 10 was a disaster as was the 11 with the exception of a few colors. I was the one who actually provided the first pics in hand of the UWR and had everyone from ISS and NT begging me to disclose where I got them. Galaxy theme was the reason I've gone after other stuff that isn't on the radar. I can't do this anymore.

Last edited:
That's how its always been. The shoe game full of cock riders. The Hyperdunk 2008 is one of my favorite basketball shoes of all time, the 10 was a disaster as was the 11 with the exception of a few colors. I was the one who actually provided the first pics in hand of the UWR and had everyone from ISS and NT begging me to disclose where I got them. Galaxy theme was the reason I've gone after other stuff that isn't on the radar. I can't do this anymore.

THIS.

These are the best HDs on court bar none. The OGs come in second, they would be first if it wasn't for the lunar bottoming out. Dudes will swear by the OGs just because they were the first ones. But the 2011s were perfect, they fit like a sock. 

how does this 15 year old have this much heat???? look at the wall behind him!
No live links.

And unlike how the culture used to be in where you actually had to put in work to get what you wanted, all you have to do is throw money around. Its what a lot of these suburban kids are doing.

Last edited:
still looking for these in size 8.5/9 anyone point me in some direction?
these were so limited :smh:

Back
Top Bottom