Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Can any share the rules of the footlocker raffle? i got called and end up not picking up cuz I was sleeping . Get this there was no voicemail and stuff. But I recognized the number so i called them back . No surprised it was footlocker and the employee said they move on to the next one if nobody picks up the call. :smh: damn can they do that?

Can any share the rules of the footlocker raffle? i got called and end up not picking up cuz I was sleeping . Get this there was no voicemail and stuff. But I recognized the number so i called them back . No surprised it was footlocker and the employee said they move on to the next one if nobody picks up the call. :smh: damn can they do that?

From What I Have Seen, Footlocker Will Only Attempt To Call The Winning Raffle Tickets 1 Time Before Moving On And Drawing Another Winner..... If You Miss This First Call You Are SOL For That Particular Release :wink:

Same Thing Happened To Me When My Ex Missed My Call Back For The Pink Foamposite Release >D

HOH LA called me at exactly 4:48pm(PST) :nthat:

size 14 secured and will be purchased tomorrow.

yeah buddy! (sorry for the late post) :D

Last edited:
nwbple.jpg

:nthat:

Just got back from the Beverly Center HOH.
My Bro's GF got called yesterday @ 4:30.
My bro tells me that she won WHILE I was in VEGAS getting my DB 9's from an RSVP.
November has just been my month.

Last edited:
Just got back from the Beverly Center HOH.
My Bro's GF got called yesterday @ 4:30.
My bro tells me that she won WHILE I was in VEGAS getting my DB 9's from an RSVP.
November has just been my month.

dam my size to, congrats hope you enjoy those. If you decide to get rid of them lmk lol

No hate at all and super congrats to those that picked them up but are we talking about a Hyperdunk? A Hyperdunk??? A HYPERDUNK is a must have now??? Lol

No hate at all and super congrats to those that picked them up but are we talking about a Hyperdunk? A Hyperdunk??? A HYPERDUNK is a must have now??? Lol
Man what are you talking about . . . These been a must have since February when he wore em . . .

Back
Top Bottom