Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Are these super limited?
no they will be at various HOH and NT throughout the country. for those that didnt cop online keep your hopes up

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Are these super limited?
no they will be at various HOH and NT throughout the country. for those that didnt cop online keep your hopes up

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by B Sox

bahunt, are you a terp alum? If so, I like you even more after tonight...

Terp for life man
pimp.gif

I struck out, but thanks for posting the link...

Congrats to the homie KevinAcevedo and others who were able to cop on NDC ........ I'll be at my spot tomorrow to pick up pairs in the AM

Congrats to the homie KevinAcevedo and others who were able to cop on NDC ........ I'll be at my spot tomorrow to pick up pairs in the AM

I was like flying it from the freeway with my phone waiting for an agent then I had like 4 Safaris up when I got inside the house and I finally got thru with one of them, Man it's a good thing I can type fast nowadays if it were in the past I would've been screwed... Anyway for everyone that got theirs more power to us, for those that didn't I'm sorry we all got the concords to look forward to at least... Now for a well earned drink and chill
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I was like flying it from the freeway with my phone waiting for an agent then I had like 4 Safaris up when I got inside the house and I finally got thru with one of them, Man it's a good thing I can type fast nowadays if it were in the past I would've been screwed... Anyway for everyone that got theirs more power to us, for those that didn't I'm sorry we all got the concords to look forward to at least... Now for a well earned drink and chill
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

there will be plenty to go around at hoh near me, they probaly wont sell out till mid week next week.

My order seemed to go through but no confirmation email, my paypal says its pending.... man ill be heated if i dont get my pair

My order seemed to go through but no confirmation email, my paypal says its pending.... man ill be heated if i dont get my pair

there will be plenty to go around at hoh near me, they probaly wont sell out till mid week next week.

riddla713 I'm assuming you live in London England? Hahaha that's the only HOH that ain't selling things off the shelves like they should.

riddla713 I'm assuming you live in London England? Hahaha that's the only HOH that ain't selling things off the shelves like they should.

no im in houston, they only go hard for jordan retros or limited kobes, everything else sits for at least a week. lebron sb's were available for at least 5 days in houston, not all sizes but i managed to get 15 pairs, they are long gone now.

Back
Top Bottom