Nike Hyperdunk 2011

no im in houston, they only go hard for jordan retros or limited kobes, everything else sits for at least a week. lebron sb's were available for at least 5 days in houston, not all sizes but i managed to get 15 pairs, they are long gone now.

Originally Posted by riddla713

no im in houston, they only go hard for jordan retros or limited kobes, everything else sits for at least a week. lebron sb's were available for at least 5 days in houston, not all sizes but i managed to get 15 pairs, they are long gone now.

HOT DAYUM 15 pairs!!!
tumblr_lm6k39diel1qch9vuo1_250.gif

HOT DAYUM 15 pairs!!!

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

riddla713 I'm assuming you live in London England? Hahaha that's the only HOH that ain't selling things off the shelves like they should.
Believe he's somewhere in TX , but I could be wrong. Either way, I doubt these sit anywhere beyond a few days max now that they flew off NDC so fast.  Had no clue they were "that" limited.  Meanwhile plenty other GRs will sit for a LONG time- guaranteed. Nice shoe- not great- if no reference to BG32 and had he not worn them, easy pass, but gotta give the guy his props, and as someone mentioned before, a nice consolation prize for those like me who didn't grab mango Kobes.

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

riddla713 I'm assuming you live in London England? Hahaha that's the only HOH that ain't selling things off the shelves like they should.
Believe he's somewhere in TX , but I could be wrong. Either way, I doubt these sit anywhere beyond a few days max now that they flew off NDC so fast.  Had no clue they were "that" limited.  Meanwhile plenty other GRs will sit for a LONG time- guaranteed. Nice shoe- not great- if no reference to BG32 and had he not worn them, easy pass, but gotta give the guy his props, and as someone mentioned before, a nice consolation prize for those like me who didn't grab mango Kobes.

Does anyone have the product number? Maybe I can go into my HOH and see if I can do a stock locate. Its risky but I guess my only shot.

JS"

Does anyone have the product number? Maybe I can go into my HOH and see if I can do a stock locate. Its risky but I guess my only shot.

JS"

Originally Posted by AIRRON

My order seemed to go through but no confirmation email, my paypal says its pending.... man ill be heated if i dont get my pairim
im in the same boat bro,  i called nike and got my order #.  they said in process, so its mostlikely same w yours.   i think they are backed up

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Yikes....HOH near me didnt get them. This isnt looking so good.

JS"

When ever you get them I looking forward to your pre-formance review their always on point.

My order seemed to go through but no confirmation email, my paypal says its pending.... man ill be heated if i dont get my pairim
im in the same boat bro,  i called nike and got my order #.  they said in process, so its mostlikely same w yours.   i think they are backed up

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Yikes....HOH near me didnt get them. This isnt looking so good.

JS"

When ever you get them I looking forward to your pre-formance review their always on point.

I don't know man HOH London is still had so much heat last time I was there. Hell the Space Jams sat... I repeat SAT!!!

I don't know man HOH London is still had so much heat last time I was there. Hell the Space Jams sat... I repeat SAT!!!

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

HOT DAYUM 15 pairs!!!

yeah but i sold them all for $300 shipped or under, i feel like an idiot now. so do these hyperdunks fit true to sz?

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

yea man just got through and they gave me a order number as well. Only time will tell i guess, lets hope we both get em

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

HOT DAYUM 15 pairs!!!

yeah but i sold them all for $300 shipped or under, i feel like an idiot now. so do these hyperdunks fit true to sz?

Back
Top Bottom