Nike Hyperdunk 2011

got my pair of bg from ndc! i must say these were well executed in quality.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Ive balled in these 3 times in the past week, some points Ive noticed.
Although they run narrow, after a few wears they do stretch out a bit, its kinda like the foamposite fit - the laces can also be adjusted to loosen the fit in the forefoot.

They feel comfortable as would any new shoe but I wouldn’t rate the grip levels as high as some have. I noticed avg grip on 2 different floors, I usually like shoes that have a squeaky rubber on wood floors and these don’t have that. With that said its not a major factor and Im sure in time when some PEs come out they may have them available with “ice

Ive balled in these 3 times in the past week, some points Ive noticed.
Although they run narrow, after a few wears they do stretch out a bit, its kinda like the foamposite fit - the laces can also be adjusted to loosen the fit in the forefoot.

They feel comfortable as would any new shoe but I wouldn’t rate the grip levels as high as some have. I noticed avg grip on 2 different floors, I usually like shoes that have a squeaky rubber on wood floors and these don’t have that. With that said its not a major factor and Im sure in time when some PEs come out they may have them available with “ice

Back
Top Bottom